The Walking Dead TV series on AMC

Thanks guys i start washing the the show on Netflix and saw season 1 and 2 in 2 days is awesome cant wait to start washing 3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the word you are looking for is watching.

But yes tis a great show.

As long as they're not going to get stupid and bring back Rick's obnoxious wife, in some ridiculous supernatural story line (well, supernatural beyond reanimation and zombies).

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Well.. if anyone in the Atlanta area (or relatively close) is up for it, once the weather warms up, we can do a geo-cache/photo session run of some of the Walking Dead shooting sites over a weekend (they're all within an hour of the Atlanta Perimeter (285) -- the prison, Woodbury town, the quarry, building they used for the CDC in season 1, the farm, bldg. rooftop Merle cut his hand off, etc.)

All the sites are listed online now... Locations Index (by episode) | Walking Dead Locations

... some even have Google maps --

Well.. if anyone in the Atlanta area (or relatively close) is up for it, once the weather warms up, we can do a geo-cache/photo session run of some of the Walking Dead shooting sites over a weekend (they're all within an hour of the Atlanta Perimeter (285) -- the prison, Woodbury town, the quarry, building they used for the CDC in season 1, the farm, bldg. rooftop Merle cut his hand off, etc.)

All the sites are listed online now... Locations Index (by episode) | Walking Dead Locations

Damn! Wish I lived closer... that would be awesome.

Damn! Wish I lived closer... that would be awesome.

Well, if anyone wants to make it a trip, I've got a five-bedroom house, with four available rooms, and lots of room in a double garage for the bikes. Could make a thing of it... and run the Suches loop while we're at it. Many think it's better than Deals Gap - Tail of the Dragon. It's certainly a lot longer, with more turns, and places to stop/eat.

Well, if anyone wants to make it a trip, I've got a five-bedroom house, with four available rooms, and lots of room in a double garage for the bikes. Could make a thing of it... and run the Suches loop while we're at it. Many think it's better than Deals Gap - Tail of the Dragon. It's certainly a lot longer, with more turns, and places to stop/eat.

damn, you make me want to make a trip this summer....

I'm really tempted now... is it still pretty nice out up there in may/june?

damn, you make me want to make a trip this summer....

I'm really tempted now... is it still pretty nice out up there in may/june?

Oh, not too bad.... mid to high 70's during the day... just enough wind to keep it balmy/comfortable -- mesh jacket weather, perf gloves. Usually, little humidity that time of the year. Everything already bloomed, lush mountains, usually no rain, and when it does, it typically waits till the afternoon, for a 15-minute popcorn storm downpour to cool things off, and wash away the dust. Then it clears up, as if it never rained.

Mountain roads are in great shape, ribs and barbeque the best in the country (I know I'm gonna hear about *that* one...)

And, usually no zombies...

Oh, not too bad.... mid to high 70's during the day... just enough wind to keep it balmy/comfortable -- mesh jacket weather, perf gloves. Usually, little humidity that time of the year. Everything already bloomed, lush mountains, usually no rain, and when it does, it typically waits till the afternoon, for a 15-minute popcorn storm downpour to cool things off, and wash away the dust. Then it clears up, as if it never rained.

Mountain roads are in great shape, ribs and barbeque the best in the country (I know I'm gonna hear about *that* one...)

And, usually no zombies...

Well, shit... I might have to make a trip up there this summer then. I'll see if I can get my pain in the butt friend to join me and so a couple days or more up there. I have to see if I can borrow my dads truck though as I don't feel like riding the bikes that long up there.

If it all works out I might have to take you up on that for a couple days and then maybe hit up another area for a couple days.

I haven't had a real vacation in about 6-8 years now so that would be really nice to just get the hell out of florida for a mini vacation or something. It's about 7-8 hours drive to the georgia border for me so IDK how much further it would be to your area but yeah that on a bike would suck.... lol. I could certainly pull it off in a day but I wouldn't want to.

That would be awesome!! Same as Jay though, if only I was closer...

Well... open invitation (all our availability permitting -- and planning in advance)...
I've got a 5-bedroom house to myself (til I decide to downsize) --

And *dayum* I can't believe Andrea's dead...!!!

Sucks Andrea is gone... But I'm worried about Carl. He's turning pretty heartless.

He is... cold...
He's going to pop an insider sooner or later...

Back