somebody stole my windshield yestday.

Justin Case

i got off from work at 2:30 pm walk out to my bike and saw my front windshield was gone! mother fucker! i found 4 screws laying on the ground. i hope its worth it you pathetic fucking loser! anywho that being said im looking to buy a windshield. i say in a thread about someone have a "Puig" windshield for the fz6r. the touring looked bad but the racing looked good for me. the thing is though when i was on the website i couldnt find where to order it. could anybody help me out with that? my bike looks weird without the windshield. haha

im going to biketober fest this sunday after work,maybe ill see another fz6r?

thanks alot everyone.
-Justin

That really sux. Look at the bright side. It does give you the perfect excuse to get what you want.

Last edited:
I'd be as upset as you are, for sure... Some people are simply unbelievable - of all things to steel, a windscreen...Ughh.:rant:

Good luck on your search for a suitable replacement! Maybe you'll end up liking it better than the original!

Wow that sucks, but look on the bright side it could've been a lot worst. He could've stolen the bike, or knocked it over on it's sides so you have rashes.

Honestly, if someone did this to me I wouldn't worry too much about it since it's stock. It would give me an excuse to buy after-market parts.

Do you have any security for your bike? Where do you park?

Wow that does suck. Definitely use metric hex bolts when you replace your screen.

LB

It really is sad that anyone would ever steal something from someone. I have always felt violated when it's happened to me. I would appreciate if you didn't use that kind of language on our forum. It's ok in your own privacy but like loud music in public everyone shouldn't have to put up with it. It's more appropriate on the Harley forum. :)
Like Owldaddy said "now you can get what you want". Personally I didn't think the stock shield was very effective. Right now I'm trying to figure out how to make my new CB touring screen work for me. I think with your options open you'll get something even better and be even happier with it.

I have one you can buy if you'd like to not pay full price. I like my stock one so that is the one I'm sticking with. Let me know if you are interested....

Last edited:
i got off from work at 2:30 pm walk out to my bike and saw my front windshield was gone! mother fucker! i found 4 screws laying on the ground. i hope its worth it you pathetic fucking loser! anywho that being said im looking to buy a windshield. i say in a thread about someone have a "Puig" windshield for the fz6r. the touring looked bad but the racing looked good for me. the thing is though when i was on the website i couldnt find where to order it. could anybody help me out with that? my bike looks weird without the windshield. haha

im going to biketober fest this sunday after work,maybe ill see another fz6r?

thanks alot everyone.
-Justin

Couple of questions....Are there any businesses around where you park? Maybe there were surveillance cams running.
Was there anyone that could have seen the theft?

You might want to invest in an alarm and/or park in a different place. My work has a guard and cameras recording. Plus I work across from the Police station and courthouse. Otherwise the bike is in a locked garage.

Couple of questions....Are there any businesses around where you park? Maybe there were surveillance cams running.
Was there anyone that could have seen the theft?

You might want to invest in an alarm and/or park in a different place. My work has a guard and cameras recording. Plus I work across from the Police station and courthouse. Otherwise the bike is in a locked garage.

That worked for me as well, I worked at a place where the cops had automatic weapons, kept everyone honest lol.

wow that sucks man thats like a total invasion of privacy:mad:

Ack! That totally sux. =( It better not have been stolen by someone on our forum. Otherwise, they shalt be ex-communicated! >=(

That said, I think the stock windshield is about $60 + 6 + s/h for (replacement screws) I replaced mine when I first got my bike cuz it was scratched up by the previous owner... I ordered it from www.bikebandit.com

Hope this helps.

So sorry to hear about that! :(

I suggest spanner head screws next time around... ;)

LAME!! Who steals a windshield??!! :mad:

Sorry to hear about the trouble Justin Case!

Last edited:

I just bought the puig dark smoke windshield and have had it for 2 weeks now. It looks good, and is the same height as the stock, however it has a different shape than the stock. The top lip on the stock is a very narrow curve almost straight line, the puig racing one has a larger curve and closer to about a third of a circle. This alters the wind coming off of it. I only rode with it once on up to about 50mph tops because i broke my thumb. the wind seems to hit my head more and if i duck down the wind goes completely over me. I am 5'9.5

Back