Sold my FZ6R, Selling my exhaust and fuel controller.

Nick89

Selling Two Brothers full race exhaust and Juice Box pro for FZ6R

Please Delete

Last edited:

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

Nick89

I'll buy it...

Straight out

if your keen to seed to australian??

I'm sorry mate but shipping would be astronomical. Unless you pay for shipping, but even then I would be worried about it making it there.

Last edited:

CrazyCawi

good luck selling them, but ur prices arnt great seeing as the exhaust you can buy for $719and the juicebox is $262 brand new....but good luck!

money saved is money saved for some.

CrazyCawi

They are now 550$ and 175$

your prices were good before, even more of a steal now. I almost wnna buy your pro tuner and replace the one I have

daddyrack

Premium Member

dcBear78

I'm sorry mate but shipping would be astronomical.

What's the difference to you when he is paying that anyway? He either gets second hand from you and saves some coin and pays astronomical shipping prices. Or buys new and pays astronomical shipping prices.

Either option is considerably cheaper than buying it locally here.

Unless you get a local buyer, you are going to have to pack it up and ship it somewhere. What difference does the address on the box make, when you are not paying for that cost?

LS6TT

PM sent on the HIDs

What's the difference to you when he is paying that anyway? He either gets second hand from you and saves some coin and pays astronomical shipping prices. Or buys new and pays astronomical shipping prices.

Either option is considerably cheaper than buying it locally here.

Unless you get a local buyer, you are going to have to pack it up and ship it somewhere. What difference does the address on the box make, when you are not paying for that cost?

its his choice to ship it to Aus or not.

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

JSP

Super Moderator
NEVER send money as a gift unless it truly IS a gift or you personally know the person. You have no recourse if they try and screw you over. If the seller does not want to take paypal for the fees, then they can raise the price to compensate for the fee, or meet the buyer in the middle or take another form of payment.