Show off your gear!

iSpoolin

Well guys I did a search and couldn't seem to find a thread to show off gear in :( If there is one that I just missed then just consider this the continuation LOL

Anyway Show off what your sporting when you ride.

I myself haven't riden yet as most of you know, but I will be in just a couple months so of course I checked into gear and got it settled.

I have the Scorpion Exo 1000 Helmet, Matte Black, with a silver mirror face shield:

P1130725.jpg

Icon ARC SpeedFreak Jacket:(CE Elbow Armor, CE Shoulder Armor, Upgraded to the CE Back Protector (Came with a dual density foam backpad) )

P1130729.jpg

P1130728.jpg

Icon TRX Timax Short Gloves w/ Titanium Knuckle and Kangaroo Skin Palms:

P1130734.jpg

Heres one of it all together:
P1130736.jpg

Next up on my list is the Icon Chukka Field Armor boots, and the Icon Leg Guards

So Show us what you've got!

Hey Spoolin how much did you pay for your Jacket. That jacket would go really well with my helmet, it has two skulls on it, and the jacket would bring it out. Thats nice gear you got there.:popcorn::drool:

Paid 380$ for the Jacket. and 90$ for the new back protector. Its both Leather and Textile mixed so its a very duarable, and cool jacket from what I can tell lol, it comes with a remoed thermal liner and everything to.

Icon Alliance SSR, Icon Redeemer Gloves, Icon Leather Regulator Redeemer Vest

Attachments

• IMG_4581.jpg
    IMG_4581.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 22
Alpinestars Exile Jacket
Alpine stars gloves(shot all black, and Full length white and black)
Scorpion Engine helmet

Attachments

• Gear.jpg
    Gear.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 27
i'm waiting for Heiniken to take over this thread... hahahahaha xP

Maybe he's buying more gears? lol. He could open his own store :)

Hope he's ok tho...

Is his local salvation army stocked with last years Dainese and Alpine Stars gear or something?

Maybe he is gone getting treatment for his addiction. I'll look for him on an episode of intervention soon.

I don't have any gear yet! but I plan on buying the Icon Alliance SSR Zipperface,Icon Hooligan Stealth jacket, and a pair of alpinestar gloves(haven't decided) within this month! :(

scorpion exo 400
icon contra
icon insulated pants
icon long overlord gloves
icon shin and knee armor
shift kicker shoes

Attachments

• mail-1.jpeg
    mail-1.jpeg
    3.9 KB · Views: 11
  • mail-4.jpeg
    mail-4.jpeg
    5.1 KB · Views: 11
  • mail-3.jpeg
    mail-3.jpeg
    5 KB · Views: 11
  • mail-5.jpeg
    mail-5.jpeg
    6.5 KB · Views: 8
  • mail-2.jpeg
    mail-2.jpeg
    4.9 KB · Views: 10

Sparkx> what color is your bike?

I have a brand new FieldSheer Johnny Cool Jacket that I don't wear... and it's just taking up room in my small closet. I will lower the price for you and make it worthwhile for sure. I also have a new HJC helmet that I bought as my first helmet that was too big, because i didn't know how to properly size a helmet at that time.

Here are the links. No pressure whatsoever- Just only if you like them and want them. :)

http://www.600cc.org/forum/f34/sale...hnny-cool-textile-jacket-38-small-blue-20711/

http://www.600cc.org/forum/f34/sale...hjc-cl-15-medium-yamaha-blue-dot-snell-20709/

I don't have any gear yet! but I plan on buying the Icon Alliance SSR Zipperface,Icon Hooligan Stealth jacket, and a pair of alpinestar gloves(haven't decided) within this month! :(

Back