World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

kevin8198

Elite Member

MrGti

Nothing funny about this picture. I just found out LA Fitness was still charging me the 2 membership I previously canceled in June. That's $75.00 or so a month. I work hard to earn money (we all do...) and it pi$$ me off beyond reason to get screw over like this!

Sorry everyone... I jut need to vent!

By the way, if you cancel your membership online with those *&^%, make sure you keep your confirmation email and print it! Very good idea to confirm with the gym you sign up with to make sure it's cancel there too!
I had a LA fitness membership for a while. I found out the only way to quit was to print off the quit form and send it to them cerified mail. I only found this out after trying to quit for like 2 months. A nice lady working the front desk at LA fitness told me this. She said she is told not to tell people about sending it ceified mail. If you just mail the form in or email it to them, they just trow it away. By sending it cerified mail you have proof they got it.

applejax

Run 2 miles, do 50 push-ups, 50 sit-ups, and 5- chin-ups every second morning. Better than any gym and free!
Depends on your goals and your current exercise goals.

I need a gym to weight train.

I've been meaning to look into home equipment, but it just costs so much.

Fizzer6R

Assailant suffers injuries from slip off curb... so glad the marines were there to *help* break his fall

buzzbomb

Elite Member

Bert-Aus

This is a real message lol. I need to stop meeting skanks but its too easy. Should read the right image first.
DArn that was getting interesting at the bottom of the first image!

Detrich

Saw this on FB today and it made me laugh for some reason Good thing Jorge is ok and won 2012 season. :)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1354000319.547981.jpg

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
This new cat meme cracks me up!!

Bert-Aus

Maybe not forum approriate -BUT DAMN SURE End of Working Year appropriate!