Quest for Front and Rear Signals

YamaDon

Protons! High quality, and they have ones specically designed for the FZ6R. Plus you have the choice of blink style - standard on-off, fade-in/fade-out and strobe. Quick and easy install, and comes with everything needed except the LED relay to keep the flash rate to DOT standard. Picked up a relay at my Yamaha dealer for just a few bucks. They always get a thumbs up from other riders.
That said, they are not very visible from the front. So I also have GSXR intigrated mirrors that required a bit of drilling to get them to fit. And some wire splicing. But the results were well worth the effort. I love the way they look(both the Protons and the mirrors), and feel visibility is better than stock, since I now have double the signals in the front.

latony007

gsxr

what model year gsxr did you put on? I put on a pair which I thought looked fantastic but my hands were right smack in the middle of the mirror and blocked a lot of visability. I bought another pair because I wanted matt black and they were mounted to their base at a different angle and I couldndt see anything with those. I would up putting on bigger flush mounts and then LED strips in the scoops because I wanted to be able to see in the mirrors good.