pulled over today

Any unmarked Law Enforcement vehicle can conduct traffic stops and issue tickets. Trust me ;)

In Texas you have to be certified as a Traffic Officer or else it gets thrown out. Besides Texas is not a "absolute state", meaning speed limits are not set into stone. :D

Bummer. The way I see it, if I'm legitimately doing something wrong and cop gets me, I deserved it. It's the chicken shits like the guy hiding next to a bush at the bottom of a steep residential hill by my house with a radar gun pulling people over for 30 in a 25 (yes that happened to me) that piss me off.

I'm the same way, if I deserve it i take it with a smile on my face. Talking about the hiding thing, something very similar happened to my 86yr old great grand mother in her Buick, she was ticket for doing 31 in a 25. It's stuff like that that I can't stand, the woman had literally never been pulled over in her life and was in her neighborhood, why even mess with her?

Yeah, I actually got lit up by a chopper spotlight in AZ a few months back. I was going 82 in a 55 not paying attention after a 14 hour day, and next thing I know I'ma be on Cops? :p I instantly ease up on the throttle and start cruising at about 60. Oh, right after it happened I passed a cop parked on the side. After a few minutes the helicopter took off, nothing happened. Bet they were laughing their asses off thinking how they scared the dood on the bike out of his wits, LoL. :D

You shoulda shot back, "No I'm just squatting, but took the liberty of maintaining the place and putting up pictures of me and my family just for the hell of it... Sir."

Thats effing hilarious.

Is there a chance that the car that pulled you over was the new caprice ppv? If it was yeah I think I would have pulled over to because that's is wolf in sheeps clothes. Pretty much a Pontiac G8 GXP, that's 6" longer or for yall in OZ a Holden HSV GT

after doing some research into what type of car the cop was driving, it was a 2012 Chevrolet cruze. its as if many police forces are using this car an image search turned up many photos.

attachment.php

I only thought foreign countries were using compact cars for patrol vehicles

Buy the way this is the caprice ppv which I guess could be easy confused in police paint

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333704606.703815.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333704606.703815.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 8
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333704619.521204.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333704619.521204.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 7

Back