Our bike made the chive

latony007

you could try for a shot like that a million times and never get it. he looks pretty protected but if the bike is still going 83 it has to be doing over 100 when they parted company

Bert-Aus

you could try for a shot like that a million times and never get it. he looks pretty protected but if the bike is still going 83 it has to be doing over 100 when they parted company
I could always lay my bike down and pose:p

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

latony007

That is the guys bike right? not someone else approaching him? You have to wonder how he got ahead of the bike, then turned around to be looking back at the bike.

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

Bert-Aus

buzzbomb

Elite Member

latony007

That bike is laid down and sliding. The camera is mounted on the handlebars or maybe far up on the tank. As to if it is his or not, couldn't tell you. Nor am I sure that is real. Let's explore...

83mph at 6,500 rpm? Nope. Not on a 6R. Maybe it's euro and it's in kph. 83kph is about 51mph. There's a few gears he could be in, in that situation. I can actually envision that:

Going through a medium-speed turn, something happened and he lost traction. The bike drops throws him off low and he slides. The bike slows due to friction and he is sliding in front of it. Camera captures it.

Still not sure if real or fake, but I can see it being real. I'll probably never be sure, but I can give the shot the benefit of the doubt.

The shot just looks so fake, though. The non-standard windscreen, the way the rider is poised and in focus, and et nausea.

Well then. I'll say this: It's a darn good-looking shot, fake or real. If it is real, then it looks like an easy down for the rider, if not the bike. If it's fake, then it's pretty well done. Kudo's either way.
I assumed it was KM too but i didnt really look at the tach. At 51 mph if no one was on the bike wouldnt the rpms be a lot lower?

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member