Motorcycle Pictures... Post All Your Pics Here

JonKerr

Elite Member
Last edited:

bigddy263

Ride yours like you want.

Maybe he does his performance riding on a track? Maybe the bike is in its break in period? Maybe its a friends bike? Who knows, to each his own.

Bert-Aus

Some people buy vehicles for the prestige of owning them (apparently owning them gives you prestige, I dont understand it either)
maybe the rest of us want to hear the beast inside it growl;)

Bert-Aus

side tracked at work, so I created this (no pun intended)

JonKerr

Elite Member

daddyrack

Premium Member

VRIIClubby

It also makes me question the riding ability and how well can he handle a bike with nearly 200hp.
I bet you he handles it easily! cant be that bloody hard with all the gadgetry.

good on him I say, If I could, I damn well would! maybe an 1199R though!

I would putt around on the thing with a big hard on and upon looking at you with your knee on the ground thinking "boy racer wannabe" lol.
Keep my traction on wet, and comfortably cruise off into the distance, and barring up all the way home listening to it idle.:cool:

each to their own.

BKP

Just a few pics that made me smile...

JonKerr

Elite Member

Detrich

I haven't hit GMR in a long time. I heard that there's a photographer there now?

That mountain kicks my butt every time. I swear sometimes I hate riding it b'cuz it's so difficult. lol.

ST3RL0

sweet!! so to burn out you just clutch it release at a high RPM while holding the front brake and lifting your weight of the bike? sorry noob question
Yeah, i pretty much hold 5-6000 rpm and let the clutch go slowly until the rear feels loose. Then just let the clutch go

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member