Marthy's new ride

danieljardim

150 miles and the mods have officially started!

FE is all done. I had to mod the original since making a new one from scratch would have been very difficult... the pop out seat key is right there underneath???

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
welcome to the naked world. :)

DragonBlu

Nice bike Martin. Enjoy! I bet that thing sound nice when you open it up. I love the sound the cross plane R1 engine makes.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

abyss1406

very nice man!

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member
Man that thing looks wicked, congrats. Nothing like a nice gift for yourself. The only thing I noticed when I sat on one was that it was a bit tall for me. I'm 6 ft even and had my toes only keeping me upright. I want another bike already, but went and picked up an AR 15 upper/lower set to build next week after it comes back from the waiting period. It was a birthday gift to my self. :)

latony007

Quick word... She ride very smooth. I was affraid if the win on the flat slab but no issue or not any worst than the 6R. Even for my wife. Sitting pillion. Kindnof jice to spin 2K less RPM while cruising...

The front wheel get very light nin first gear... just saying. Pound about 130 miles tonight and I can feel the engine starting to loosing up.

Other than that... all good. Getting use to the gauge. Gear pos indicator is cool. Jot sure why you need to scrool the check water temp, trip meter, mpg, mpg avrg... other than that its pretty slick.

More to come...

Gear indicator, that would be really nice on our bikes! Along with hazards, the FZ9 have hazards Marty?

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

latony007

Yep! Rh control. Starter button is cool too. The kill switch as 3 position

Up: off
Middle: on
Down: start

I want !! See if you can figure out some way to rip out the whole cluster and fit it to the fz6r :D

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

speedbump

Awesome Martin! Congrats! So far sounds good. What is your input on the suspension? With just over 40ft lbs at 2K that's impressive. Me want one!