Marthy's new ride

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

2013 Fz6r satin

You're right. It's speed limited... throttle by wire. But after 3.5 years and 42K miles I don't know the 6R top soeed... not planning on finding out this one either. But I can tell you how fast I can get to 80! Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
thank you,sir!!

Bruno

The tuner Im using right now is about as basic as it gets. Trim low, med and high load. Nothing fancy but it work. This is pretty much what the old Juice Box from TB was. You can use a software to play with the base map then the customer can trim up and down. Im using the stock O2 that keep the cruise at 14.7 - 15.0 and I tune the rest. Throttle tweek is 95% gone in all 3 modes now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

If it is like the one im thinking of... I didnt know you could use a software to change the base map... I have a dobeck performance fuel controller

Y

yellowfz

If it is like the one im thinking of... I didnt know you could use a software to change the base map... I have a dobeck performance fuel controller
I think Marthy is just doing injector pulse width, not really doing ECU tuning the ECU still has the stock tune.
The extent is the autotune does the work for him through the UEGO and he just adds it to the injector module controller, very simple, no magic involved. :)

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

She sure looks more roomy under there, more so than other bikes I have seen

I haven't read up on the bike, but looks to be TBW --> Throttle By Wire. Just guessing as that get them the control of the mode and that MOTOR looking thing on the right side TB.

I came looking for details and pic's - this helps!