Marthy Trunk/Soft Saddlebags Rack

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member
Last edited:

Roaddawg

See, that's why your the man....:thumbup:

This needs to be a new thread, all on its own, because this is about a custom rear rack mount not just a general touring setup. I, along with everyone else, appriciate this. I will be looking forward to the pics! :cool:

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Chucker

Marthy, I'm a little confused. Why did you buy your bike? It seems like you could have just built one?

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

ksanbon

Marthy, I love that you're a member of this forum. Thanks for your contributions!

Do you think you could come up with one that would replace the passenger grab bar? I'd like to have something that would look good and be more practical. Maybe make it out of round tubing so it could be used as a grab handle /multi-point tie-down bar, with tabs to add or remove the saddlebag support brackets. That would be #1 on my 6r wish list. Thanks!

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Chucker

Marthy, I love that you're a member of this forum. Thanks for your contributions!

Do you think you could come up with one that would replace the passenger grab bar? I'd like to have something that would look good and be more practical. Maybe make it out of round tubing so it could be used as a grab handle /multi-point tie-down bar, with tabs to add or remove the saddlebag support brackets. That would be #1 on my 6r wish list. Thanks!
Something like this?

Attachments

karl213

Those look great, I am getting a tube bender from my dad this week and making some for my 3200km trip in 3weeks :thumbup:

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

oldtouring b

Looking good!!

Marthy--

You do good work!! I am impressed. As soon as fall arrives and it drops below 85, I will put some miles on my new rack. Looking forward to the new mod. Thanks Bob

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member