Marthy Exhaust Group

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

profi247

Any luck with getting the 2 collectors that were on back order? Getting anxious to go out and ride :) but until my exhaust is here: Let it snow! let it snow! let it snow!

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Domiano

Like I mention on the thread before, I will be finishing the 2 exhausts this week. Someone ask me for an extra DIY kit yesterday but due to shipping cost of goodies, I can justify the cost of building only one (usually do 10-12 at the time) I hate leaving someone behind... anyone else considering getting a DIY kit?
I would consider it!

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

profi247

Hey Marthy! How's it going? haven't heard from ya in a week. Hope all is well with your back and shipping out the last few exhausts soon?

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Ripley

They are all done, shipping tomorrow.

I just want to apologize. I've been really good at shipping right away over the last few year but this time I couldn't. Tried the best I could but was afraid to hurt my back again so I had to get them done a bit at the time. All I have to to do us pack and ship. Should be there by the end of the week

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
I'm bummed I missed out on getting one of your exhausts. I too had to have surgery so I had to put it on the back burner for a little while. Have you ever considered creating a .PDF on how you make the exhaust and maybe sell the plans and maps?

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Ripley

Well, I'm not going anywhere... I always been there to help a brother out. Let ke know when you get better and ready. If the timing is right I might be able out

Hope

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
Thanks man. It'll probably be late spring early summer before I'd be able to swing it. I wish you a very speedy recovery. Take it easy and give yourself time to heal. The down time now will be well worth it later.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Domiano

Remaining exhaust have been ship yesterday!

Then again, sorry for the extra delay... not how I roll usually!
I assume u mean u shipped the dyi kits yesterday, is Tht safe to assume? Also did u get a tracking number and also when can I get the email with the fuel mapping?

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

profi247

got my brup brup from Marthy today! woo! will try to put it on tomorrow.

Thanks Marthy!!

profi247

Marthy! My bike doesn't start anymore!! wtf!?!?!
j/k. I love it. Put it on today, reset the battery, did an oil change while at it. Couldn't stop riding for hours! Finally back home, tired but very happy!
Thanks again :)

Here's a pic if anyone interested:
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet

Last edited:

MrFrzZ

Stupid and/or n00b question here... I haven't read all through this thread but I tried to go to the website for these exhausts again( having problems now with it) but I remember seeing that these were not street legal? But I'm assuming people are still running them on the road right?

Also, what all is involved with the install on them? I've just gotten my first fz6r and like everyone would like to give it a little more sound and in u Dr the impression if I were get an after market two brothers I still need to get a juice box for it...

:/

My apologies for the ignorance. Just looking for the guidance.

And are these still available to purchase?

profi247

not stupid question at all. Marthy took down the website and he checks this forum almost every day. He will clarify this more, but I think the "not legal for street use" is just a disclaimer so he doesn't get sued in case they are not. I know Colorado doesn't have emissions requirement for motorcycles, but California does. So maybe that's a reason for that too. The install is pretty straightforward. I took off my headers (10 bolts after fairings are off). and mailed it to Marthy. He then cut it up and welded a collector on it. Sent it back to me with Delkevic slip on and I mounted it back with the same bolts. Spacer rings were a little tricky to keep in place by myself, but easy enough after a few attempts. The whole install took me less than half hour I think. Also disconnecting the battery which is under drivers seat takes 5-10 minutes and is 6 bolts.

Here's a video that Marthy had on his site: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLHl34BaEVk

Hope that helps until Marthy answers ya.