How much did you pay for your FZ6R?

tanoz

You guys seem to be getting it dirt cheap...
Here mine cost $9800 and insurance was a killer... another $2k on top, but that is because I'm young.

echoplex

2009 model bought in 2013

1400 miles, mint condition.

$4200 private seller on craigslist.

Very happy with my purchase.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

BrettRoseFZ6R

2013 yamaha fz6r restricted

Hey guys there im new to bike riding and piked up a bran new 2013 FZ6R!
$9,980 AUS dollars!

here is a quick review and walkaround of my bike: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOcyWogbWG0

Next vid is coming soon. there isnt much about the FZ6R so im gonna do a ton of vids for everyone.

Thanks nice to meet eveyone.

My youtube channel name is RELENTLESS ROSE

latony007

Hey guys there im new to bike riding and piked up a bran new 2013 FZ6R!
$9,980 AUS dollars!

here is a quick review and walkaround of my bike: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOcyWogbWG0

Next vid is coming soon. there isnt much about the FZ6R so im gonna do a ton of vids for everyone.

Thanks nice to meet eveyone.

My youtube channel name is RELENTLESS ROSE
Congrats, enjoy, great bike. Be Safe. unless your dollar Is worth a lot more right now you guys get so hosed. Your a lot closer to Japan doesn't make much sense to me but a lot of things don't.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

pyratio

Austin TX

$8619 OTD for a new 2014 dual tone red/white FZ6R. All taxes and fees included.

Damn taxes were $600 all by itself. Another $125 for document/licensing. They dropped the freight fee but wouldn't budge on the assembly fee, but were willing to drop the actual bike's sales price to $7500.

Got the Yamaha Extended Service Warranty for 3 years for $378 separate.

I wish MSRP meant MSRP in the motorcycle world.

frankdevans

Traded straight across for my 2004 Honda VTX1300 and got a 2009 FZ6R (Black). I think I got a great deal and looking forward to taking around the country.

I paid pretty close to that and I tell you I do not regret one bit buying new... you know exactly what you got and what all has happened to it.

buying used is always a risk... but a lot cheaper... trade off I know still no regrets
Well, now I don't feel so silly for spending 9k on my 2012 brand new. Although, I did add the GAP insurance and 3 year Tire Hazard replacement warranty. Next time, I'll be picking up from Craigslist...

latony007

no regrets buying my new one either. With something like this i just wanted to feel extra safe, however i only paid 7k including everything, tax license, reg. etc. in july 2013. Im looking to get a used cruiser right now and man its a pain in the but.

D.J.Sena

I live in California, I bought mine yesterday
OTD $8999 + $500 for 48 month extended warranty :mad:
2014 FZ6R (Raven)
She never saw the show room floor.
4 miles on her after set up.

ckydeakatony

I see I got ripped off.

I paid/ paying $10,500 for my 2013 FZ6R. I already knew it was a crappy deal, but I had a horrible case of tunnel vision; I just really wanted a bike. After reading the posts here, I feel like the salesperson should pay me for cheating me so badly. lol.

BoneJj

I paid/ paying $10,500 for my 2013 FZ6R. I already knew it was a crappy deal, but I had a horrible case of tunnel vision; I just really wanted a bike. After reading the posts here, I feel like the salesperson should pay me for cheating me so badly. lol.
Damn, I paid less for my ninja 1000 when I bought it. Tunnel vision raped your booty hole bad. You need to learn those walk away skills.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member