FZ6R Sightings

worked in woodstock md today and while i was outside by my work van i heard a bike coming.sounded just like my bike.sure enough here comes a yellow fz6r pulling down the street.i was gonna walk the ten houses down to talk to him but was too busy at work. yea so it was in marriotsville i think.

I know a guy that works on NAS JAX has a white and red one...i told him i had the same...and that was about the extent of the conversation

Saw one at my college about two weeks ago, I was like hey that looks familiar, all parked and sexy like that. Then I'm like DOH, that's my bike xD. It was parked though so I didn't see who was riding it.

We should make an FZ6R-forum.com card that we can leave with parked FZ6Rs :D Get more peeps in here from our local areas.

Miami area... Haven't seen any other FZ6R around here though...

I always see the same '10 fz6r, black with gold wheels, sitting parked on Racine or Fullerton near Depaul in Chicago.

Anyone?

We should make an FZ6R-forum.com card that we can leave with parked FZ6Rs :D Get more peeps in here from our local areas.

I was thinking the same thing about a business card like thing. I saw a white one yesterday getting on Hwy 80 eastbound at the 8th street on-ramp in SF around 5:20 PM. The rider was wearing a bright yellow one piece riding suit with a backpack on. Didn't see them until they passed, while they were splitting the traffic. I was stuck in the cage...:(

Last week I saw a yellow starburst 6r getting off the Seattle/Bremerton ferry in Btown while I was waiting to board. Anyone here ride a yellow one and live in Kitsap?

:( have not seen any 6r riders around but would realy like hook-up and get a ride with 6r someday. has everbody sign up on the google member map great way to see whos around your area.FZ6R-Forum Member Map - Google Maps

I saw a raven one the other day in Carrboro NC. My gf laughed at me bc of how excited i got lol. Carrboro (chapel Hill) Raven FZ6R rider....are you on here?

Saw a yellow FZ6R on 610 going north at around 1:30pm today. Guy had a matching yellow helmet.
I was driving and he looked really focused on all the traffic so he didn't notice I was giving him a thumbs up :D

I saw a raven FZ6R on IL Rt 9 on Saturday heading east towards Bloomington. If you are on here, give a shout, you will have a riding buddy in a few months. :thumbup:

Back