FZ6R Sightings

Perhaps the biz card idea can be merged with the idea for a forum sticker in another thread?

Something like the forum address, and then your user name?
I'd rock that on my bike if it meant meeting more fellow owners.:thumbup:

Last edited:
Saw the same yellow fz6r twice in one week. Once at taft hill and today on shields. give a shout out so we can do some riding in Colorado!!!

Was on Ritchie highway on sat night around 1130 by ordanance rd at the new royal farms. I stopped there to get a drink during our night ride and didn't know it was a bikes/cars hangout. Lol i rolled in and parked next to some bikes and then the cops kicked everyone out. No fz6r sightings though.

Raven 2009 or 2011, zoomed by too quick to have a good look. East bound on SR 522 a couple of miles outside Monroe city limits. Around 8:30 this morning.

Saw a yellow one and a white one with GSXR mirrors the other day at the dealer. (they were at the service department).

Spotted a Raven FZ6R today about 3:30pm, it was heading North on the rt10 Smithfield Bypass, me(Raven w/Givi's) and her(flat black Spyder) were heading back from a 170 mile ride for lunch.

Saw a yellow one on ortega hwy (74)
Parked at hell's kitchen
And the shop be4 hells kitchen comeing from lake elsinore

Saw a yellow one rollin down hwy 141 towards Arnold about a week ago. Couldn't tell male/female. Apparently there have been many sold in St. Louis- I have only seen that one, mine, and the ones in the showroom.

A black FZ6R came upon me early this morning as I was transitioning from the 10w to the 210N in Redlands. He was sporting a mohawk helmet, tshirts, shorts, oh and no gloves.

I waved and laughed to myself, I had my helmet, jacket, gloves and cortech jeans, it was about 80degrees at the time.

Back