FZ6R Sightings

RenegadeRider

Actually... the DAY I brought mine home... I stopped at a local gas station and....

There's someone with a Raven at my office... only see it every once in a while... not sure who it is.... I see 'em every once in a while... but not too often.

pyrocpu

Good thing one has accessory parts on it! I'd be confused!

Still haven't seen one out on the streets here... bikes around here seem to all be either supersport/superbikes or Harleys, with the occassional sport tourer & classic bike here & there...

RenegadeRider

Good thing one has accessory parts on it! I'd be confused!
Yeah... one of the things that sparked my interest in talking to him is he had all the mods I wanted... tinted screen, FE, flushies, frame sliders... The town I live in is kind of small (although it's connected to Phoenix)... so, to see one EXACTLY the same as mine... was pretty funny.

Heineken

Elite Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I can relate to that:

My wife has that same Shoei helmet, except in blue! Still hasn't worn the damn thing though. :rant:

I was drywalling my bathroom last night and missed a call from Uno979. I have yet to see his bike, but he says that he has seen me out riding around.

Last edited:

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

clifford_05

It's amazing how much BETTER the wheel stripes bring out the looks of the bike.

I want Yellow reflector stripes.
I agree with that cause I bought red ones for my raven and it helps make the bike stand out more and makes the rims look better too.. im def glad i got em for my bike..

and no one on this site is from ohio, atleast not that ive seen :( so no one local on here for me.. there is a bunch of local bikers around here a bunch of ppl have a r6 a few ninjas and mixed stuff here in there.. havent really got to talk to any other riders and get the chance to ride together n stuff cause i always pass them goin the direction im NOT going in, lol.. eventually i may get lucky enough to meet some of em n have ppl to ride with..

rjsantana20

Wow! I couldn't believe it. While driving through traffic in NYC, a yellow bike parked on a corner caught my eye and low and behold, BAM! a FZ6R!

Don't know if that owner is on this forum but would be cool to know.

JonKerr

Elite Member

streetmaster

You guys are lucky. We only get black or white out here, both with gold rims. Yet to see one on the road, but then again, they were only released here a month or so ago.

Insure Gal

A buddy of mine has the 09 Blue...
And

yesterday.....well I didn't so much see the bike as I saw the "Yamaha FZ6R" bike cover over the bike. So am not sure what color it is... unless dude was a wannabe and had a CBR125R hidden under it! j/k ;):D

Last edited:

Insure Gal

Spotted a Canadiana eddition (white and red) in The Pearl last night.

Dude, if you are on here shout out! We can go for a ride some time!

2w05thletes

The two dealers I've talked to here (when I bought mine) both have sold 4 each (I was #4 at the second), and I've got the only blue one...3 black, 2 white, 2 yellow.

If any of you local FZ6Rs see this give me a shout and we'll ride.
What part of the city are you in? I'm in NW OKC, near Bethany.

OH yea, and what dealers did you talk to? I got mine at Maxey's. :)
I'm in Edmond. I saw another yellow one down near Norman/Moore month back or so. We should get together sometime.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
Saw a yellow FZ6R on Cascade Lakes HWY (Oregon) today on the side of the road with another bike. I stopped and said hi then left... didnt want to bother them too much :D

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

JSP

Super Moderator
"I see you have braces, I have braces too!", yeah, I'd feel kinda weirded out doing much more than saying "Hey". Talked with a couple guys in parking lots that came up to me admiring my ride... but that's about it.
Yeah it was kind of weird... he didnt seem too interested at all in talking about it haha. They were on the side of the road and we were making a turn where they were so I just stopped for a sec. I had another guy come up to me with a 6R about a month ago on another ride. We were all stopped for lunch though. Pretty much just a "how you like it?" "yeah, its a good bike" "k, have a nice ride!" ;)