FS: 2009 Raven $5500

PVD_FZ6R

Price lowered top $5500

Adult owned 2009 Yamaha FZ6R with just under 5k miles. This bike is in showroom condition - not a scratch on it and meticulously maintained.

I have added a rear fender eliminator, custom seat from Luimoto (luimoto.com), frame sliders, tank protector, Brake/Clutch levers. Also replaced the stock mirrors with mirrors from a '09 Kawasaki which I think look much better. I will include all the original levers, mirrors, rear fender if you want to put it back to stock. Also have a cover and battery tender that I will include. You are saving over $2000 from a brand new '13 bike which is essentaially the same bike but without all the upgrades.

I am the original owner (bought from Razee Motorcycles in RI) and will truly miss this special bike. Tires still have plenty of life on them (like I said, this was adult owned so no stunting, burn outs, etc...) Only selling because we are expecting our first child shortly.

No tire kickers - only serious inquiries please. I suspect the first person to look at this bike will buy it.

Last edited:

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

SpawnXX

Premium Member

linkgt

That bike looks brand new! Quick question though, Are those mirrors from an 09 zx6r? I have 07 mirrors that dont need any mods to install that i'm looking to replace. Are the 09 mirrors the same? Thanks :)

GLWS

Oh and congrats on the child too :)

Last edited:

PVD_FZ6R

That bike looks brand new! Quick question though, Are those mirrors from an 09 zx6r? I have 07 mirrors that dont need any mods to install that i'm looking to replace. Are the 09 mirrors the same? Thanks :)

GLWS

Oh and congrats on the child too :)
Yes, the mirrors are from an '09 zx6r and there is a very slight modification to the plastic necessary. I can't believe nobody has scooped this bike up yet - it's essentially a brand new bike but with better looking seat/mirror/levers ; )