FS: Pimp your FZ6R

edk442

I'd like to sell this as one big lot. Everything was purchased for my 2009 FZ6R. I'm not sure how the bike has changed over the years, so these may or may not fit other years. Prices shown are the retail prices I found. I'll try to answer any questions I can

HighTechSpeed X-Arc Yellow LED rear turn signals. Black anodized housing. These have never been mounted $99.99

HighTechSpeed Proton flush mount front turn signals. They have been used and are plug and play ready with OEM connectors $99.99

Puig smoked racing windscreen. Used, with some scuffs and light scratches but overall good condition $86.35

CustomLED Electronic LED Flasher Relay. Plug and play module that fixes the fast-blink issue when switching to LED turn signals $19.98

CustomLED Yamaha OEM turn signal connectors. Brand new. Not exactly sure what I intended them for but you can have them $6.99

Yamaha FZ6R OEM bike cover. It was used for one winter while my bike was in storage $130.95

Fender eliminator kit with plate light and turn signals. This was never mounted. If I remember correctly, a person likely needed to extend the length of the wires for the turn signals $49.99

Clear LED tail light with integrated turn signals. The brake light portion is plug and play. I never hooked up the integrated turn signals $77.99

FireDragonBrothers shorty brake and clutch levers. The clutch lever was fine, however, I ran into fitment issues with the brake lever. I remember reading someone else having a similar issue and solving it. I think it involved filing the small rod of the brake assembly, something I wasn't up to doing. For the life of me I can't remember what they are worth

Yamaha FZ6R owners manual

Comical warning sticker. It reads: Do not screw with my bike! Serious injury or death may occur

I roughly value everything at US $450. I'm asking CAD $300 OBO with free shipping

Attachments

Last edited: