2009 Raven $5000

PVD_FZ6R

Adult owned 2009 Yamaha FZ6R with just under 5k miles. This bike is in showroom condition - not a scratch on it and meticulously maintained. I listed the bike last summer but was out of town so much I never ended up selling it.

I have added a rear fender eliminator, custom seat from Luimoto (luimoto.com), frame sliders, tank protector, Brake/Clutch levers. Also replaced the stock mirrors with mirrors from a '09 Kawasaki which I think look much better. I will include all the original levers, mirrors, rear fender if you want to put it back to stock. Also have a cover and battery tender that I will include. You are saving over $2700 from a brand new '14 bike which is essentially the same bike but without all the upgrades.

I am the original owner (bought from Razee Motorcycles in RI) and will truly miss this special bike. Tires still have plenty of life on them (like I said, this was adult owned so no stunting, burn outs, etc...) Only selling because we are expecting our first child shortly.

No tire kickers - only serious inquiries please. I live in Providence, RI

latony007

Adult owned 2009 Yamaha FZ6R with just under 5k miles. This bike is in showroom condition - not a scratch on it and meticulously maintained. I listed the bike last summer but was out of town so much I never ended up selling it.

I have added a rear fender eliminator, custom seat from Luimoto (luimoto.com), frame sliders, tank protector, Brake/Clutch levers. Also replaced the stock mirrors with mirrors from a '09 Kawasaki which I think look much better. I will include all the original levers, mirrors, rear fender if you want to put it back to stock. Also have a cover and battery tender that I will include. You are saving over $2700 from a brand new '14 bike which is essentially the same bike but without all the upgrades.

I am the original owner (bought from Razee Motorcycles in RI) and will truly miss this special bike. Tires still have plenty of life on them (like I said, this was adult owned so no stunting, burn outs, etc...) Only selling because we are expecting our first child shortly.

No tire kickers - only serious inquiries please. I live in Providence, RI
Good luck with the sale and congrats on the new baby. My family is all from Providence.