Forum Activity level

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

bmw675

I've actually been thinking just the opposite lately. Last year, when I would log in for the first time of the day, there would be 50-60 new posts. Lately, its been around 200 new posts. The site has been growing. :thumbup:

im here....im just not posting much :/
Hey, how have you been Bro? Got everything sort out?
and back to hiding he goes. ;)

Roaddawg

there is never much new news on here i have noticed way less drive to be on the forum myself

its just the same things over and over whats a fuel ctrl should i get an exhaust check out this YouTube video i wrecked my bike i got a new bike and my horse died are comin topics lol

now i see it as i have my bike almost exactly how i want it and i am only here to help you guys!!!!
Personally, I decided to lay off the extraneous posts and dial back my angst at perceived stupidity. I now write many posts that I simply don't upload. I also take a day or so off between reading the forum's, now and again.

I've also stopped posting every little thing that I do with my bike, because I realized nobody was interested. "Oh, I took another 300 mile run today and it was awesome, but different than one I posted a couple days before, because..."

Or, "Got rained on again today, had to clean and lube my chain. Again." After so many posts with no "thanks" recognition, of their existence, or any sort of reply, and precious little rep, I've only been posting when I feel I've something either truly helpful to add (mostly), or I simply have an overwhelming need to speak my mind.

I guess I kind of got tired of ending threads. Nobody wants to debate anymore!! :(
Yeah, I've been on this forum back when we just had one single "Topic" tag under the FZ6-Forum site, before we branched out on our own forum. I go through the same ups-and-downs (hence my "SEARCH Feature" thread :banghead:). Sometimes I'll be on here checking a few times a day and reading every new post, posting new things, but then when I start seeing a bunch of redundant threads start popping up, the "Can't you freaking try a search just for a couple of minutes BEFORE posting a new thread discussion about OIL, exhaust, mirrors, fender eliminators, tires, windscreens, etc..?!?!?!" rage builds up.....then, I realize I need to log off for a bit and let those particular newbies re-invent the wheel again on their own. (I'm still waiting to see someone start a "Have you see the Thomas Bros. exhaust system?" thread) The ones that I really want to help anyways are the same ones that will try searching first AND then post to the existing thread. I have no problem directing them to threads and helping those out with the knowledge and experiences we have here. :soapbox:

ok, I'm done. :D

BTW, this is a new thread topic that hasn't been posted on here before! :thumbup:

RoadTrip

I joined other sites after getting the gixxer, but I came back to this one cause peeps here are cooler - this is the only moto forum I participate in.

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member

r0ar

Been working a lot , dealing with some family health issues and riding a ton . So I haven't been home much or had much time to get on tapatalk to post. Sorry guys :(

r0ar

It's cool rOar, hope all is well... Keep your head up. :)
Yeah this year man... Can't catch a break other then not getting arrested or cited for the 90 in a 55 last night :cool: . My mom just got out of the hospital she was in for like 2 weeks, while in there my grandma fell and busted her head so I had a mom in the hospital, a grandmother in the ER. And now my Uncle has been admitted . But I guess the only real way for this year to go is up right?