Finally!!!! Got all my gear now!

FazerWest

So yesterday finally made the trip to cyclegear and got the rest of the gear i needed, pants, and boots, they were on sale for a killer deal, boots were $59.99 marked down from $120.00 and pants were $69.99 marked down from $110.00, the pants are super comfy!!! boots are what shocked me, because some of you know i have two large metal plates in my lower tibia/fibula from the accident and finding boots that dont rub on those plates has been hard, but i found them yay, they are comfy in riding position but not so much for walking lol the site says they run 1/2 size big but they are wrong cause they didnt have a size 9 (i am 8.5) so i tried the 8's and it was perfect!!! but havent ridden with them yet, excited too, 110 degree weather sucks!!!

MustGoFaster

Noice! Yeah I'm finally about to pull the trigger on a Joe Rocket Phoenix 5.0 jacket so I won't burst into flames if/when I hit the pavement.

Stoopid Valley of the Sun... :surrender:

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

BKP

Congrats on putting together your gear... but... you *never* have *all* your gear... (you're always buying more).

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Detrich

Congrats! :). Keep at it.

Also, please don't forget CE-rated knee/shin guards. Those are just as important- if not even more important- than boots... :)

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

daddyrack

Premium Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

FazerWest

You may want to try to find textile pants. The kevlar jeans are really not much better than regular jeans. The boots look good. Most textile pants have more armor than the jeans do.
I actually checked out all their pants they had cause i refuse to order online cause sizes are so weird, and none of the other pants had any armor in the hip area or any other sort thats why i went with these jeans cause they were priced really great and even the track suits didnt have more armor just leather. im excited to try these out!

FazerWest

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Superzoom

Size seems pretty correct I'm a size 4/5 in jeans these are a 6 so I'm gonna need a belt but overall they fit great I didn't want a 4 because I think it may have either been a cameltoe situation or a plummer view! So the 6 are perfect for me :)
And that is bad why?