Finally!!!! Got all my gear now!

Detrich

I've noticed some Kevlar jeans have weird inseam lengths when it comes to fitment... They appear normal but then when u throw a leg over the bike they rise up like two inches. It's hard to get the length perfect.

I had a local dry cleaner hem a pair of Sartso's and the Korean lady wouldn't listen to me and she ruined a $150 pair of jeans. I can only wear them as regular jeans now cuz she wouldn't measure the inseam the way I asked her to and she kept insisting they were too long... She cut them so now I can't even fix it myself. I'm actually pretty good with a needle & thread, and next time I'll just do it myself. #%*+!@!

See red

You may want to try to find textile pants. The kevlar jeans are really not much better than regular jeans. The boots look good. Most textile pants have more armor than the jeans do.
Not trying to burst your bubble.... but.... you sir are incorrect. I have seen the difference, I whatched a buddy go down and no rash. Black and blue? yes... sore? Yes but walked out with not a scratch. You can try to protect against the brising but the most common injury is the stress to your joints.

But good for you and the jeans, as well as the rest of your gear. Best gear is being aware of the other f-tards in cages.

buzzbomb

Elite Member

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

Detrich

actually, you don't ride with the kevlar jeans "commando." u wear armored shorts and knee/ shin guards underneath...

go and watch some of the test drag videos on Sartso or Drayko's web sites. those jeans will NOT tear and they have kevlar in all the right spots. they are bullet-proof as far as tearing & abrasion goes. (yes - they do actual tests showing how the jeans hold up.)

but, the correct way to wear them is to with body armor, because jeans alone have zero "impact protection."

:)

When you say their, do you mean the website or the brand? And when you say other pants, do you mean within the same brand? The wife had Joe Rocket Textile pants that had hip armor and knee armor. Also included an adjustable inseam. Honestly, ride with what you are comfortable with. I prefer the textile pants, because they have armor and good abrasion resistance. I haven't been convinced that $150 for a pair of jeans with kevlar in them will be better.

vkamnev

Wonder how this syndrome called, when hot girl posts something and gets hundred of replies withing couple hours?

Congrats on a gear. Honestly, if think you should have get it before riding, but better late than never.

Detrich

^ we call it "Leg Humping" on the RX-8 forum... lol As soon as any attractive girl posts anything, leg humping posts ensue. LOL...