fastest you've had your fz6r

Status
Not open for further replies.

cbzdel

I can go faster than everyone because of my gearing :steve:

no more bragging, any of you haha! I win :thumbup:

fz6rwolf

There seemed to be way too traffic on that vid to do those speeds.

BluePill

I've had mine up to warp 7, but I expect to hit warp 9 after I put new di-lithium crystals in the matter-antimatter reactor.

Scotty:thumbup:

CGENGO

Max speed....

Once I polished the magic crystal I was able to hit 115MPH (Trackday at Firebird Raceway, full gear). But for a regular highway run, I passed my hubby in the Westie as if he was standing still (well, in a Westie he practically was!!) and the speedo read 101MPH.

It's all fun and games until someone gets hurts!! :rant:

Spunky99

So far 106 mph...

Still in break in....I had to change from Coast Hwy to the 5 for a short time between Dana Point and Oceanside. Was doing the 60, 65, 70, 75 and back down to 60 routine with about 300 miles on the bike and cracked her open all the way at 75 mph for about 4 seconds and back off. The speedo read 106 for a moment. The traffic was going 80 + and some were over 100 zipping by so I didn't figure I'd get noticed for a quickie.
Break it in like ya stole it method gets the rings seated to the barrel....

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

ajskillz13

Got it up to 83 mph last night on a straight county road... Fastest I've ever been on two wheels! Not gonna lie, I was like... Mmmmkk, that's enough. Won't be a regular activity for me, but it was a hell of a rush!

columbus2382

mine was 115

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
There's already a thread on this topic! Please try the convenient search feature found standard on this forum. :spank:

Superfly

I think my bike topped out at 200 or 201 km/hr which google says is like 124mph...I forget exactly - it was last summer...thats pretty much all youre going to get if you so choose to run the bike flat out:thumbup:

you know what i think it was 210...

Last edited:

Heineken

Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

If you ever come to Florida on your bike, practice to hold your breath for 350 miles. That's the speed that you need to cruise here if you don't want to get ran over! Pass 85 you need to check for cop. I was cruising at 90 few weeks ago with my wife in the right lane coming back for sushi night... We pass the trooper... he didn't even look at us.

I'm from Montreal... I got freaking pull over for going 6 MPH over the limit there... Different world! :canada:
In canada my father got pulled over for 2 mph over in ontario. UNREAL lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.