Exhaust clearance issue

Submariner

I have recently purchased a stock R6 exhaust with a performance tip for my 2014 FZ6R. The only issue is the pipes will not clear the oil pan by about 3/4". I would have the pipes bent, but shops around here want to charge $200 for a simple bend. I am curious to know if anyone knows of a shorter/smaller (maybe performance) oil pan to avoid having to bend the pipes to fit.

Thanks!

Can you post a picture of the contact point?

I should search before saying more but the "FZ6" has different sumps between the S1 and S2. I put CAT free S1 headers on my S2 chassis. That said, there was a bump on the S2 pan that served no purpose other than preventing the S1 header from fitting.

I ground it off and welded it up. But i also have a spare S1 oil sump. Id bet if the sump pickup and sump lower gasket are the same P/N, the FZ6 sump may fit the "R" also...

I'm just saying there are options! Of course lowering your cage onto your header may allow a slow controlled bend of the header with proper holding to prevent tube damage. Oak / maple blocks and hole saw or band saw come to mind.

Let me know if you want a picture of the two different sumps or can use the S1 sump.