Check Ride

latony007

looked like was strapped or whatever to the side of his helmet to me. I have never considered one of these although im sure it would be fun. See a lot of guys running around with them sticking out of their helmets like antenna or their are trying to receive satellite TV :)
took a good video for being pitch black and the sound was great considering he was at speed. Sounds like he might have used the mic out of his helmet.

BTW your in the service so your probably going to be on Hawaii for only a few years. Enjoy it while your there, Schofield, Pearl, Hickman, Bellows, its all Paradise my man. You hit up Huanama Bay yet or maybe take the ATV tours on that ranch? which name I cant remember for some reason. Go parasailing, jump off the rock on that westside beach. I miss it lol

Last edited:

Muddog7998

I think he had another thread showing how he has his gopro mounted inside his helmet right up against the visor. In the video you can see when he lifts the visor as well.

I'll try to find the thread.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

latony007

I think he had another thread showing how he has his gopro mounted inside his helmet right up against the visor. In the video you can see when he lifts the visor as well.

I'll try to find the thread.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
I didn't know it was small enough to get in there. is that safe? If your in a wreck you going to look like a borg with a camera fused into your face? :eek:

edit: ok I just saw the post and pictures and im going to give the Safety thumbs down on that one. If Milton sees this post he will tell you lol.

Last edited:

ylwf3vr

Safety wise... Yeah not so safe if I wreck lol. It doesn't impede on my view though but it'll probably take out all of me teeth/jaw if it does happen (studies do show that the chin takes a lot of the impact). I'm thinking of changing it onto the mount on the chin. I just don't want to drill a hole for the mic onto the case and possibly have rain go in there. I did devise a plan for it so well see..

ylwf3vr

Thanks for bringing that up lol now I'm going to be EXTRA paranoid about crashing.. Guess it'll make me a safer rider? Hahaha:rolleyes:

latony007

Thanks for bringing that up lol now I'm going to be EXTRA paranoid about crashing.. Guess it'll make me a safer rider? Hahaha:rolleyes:
lol, sorry. Just looking out for you :)
Don't want to see any borg in Hawaii lol