wow just wow =,(

Chevyfazer

Yeah it wouldn't be as simple as just bolting it in but it could be done with time, money, and some good fabrication skills. But that's up to you if you would want to put that much effort into it.

Gixerhp

First i have to say here is never ever buy a cheep chain, I see this on The Busa site all the time.

Secondly a clip style master is ok but needs to be installed properly!

As your description, this is your second chain?

Now as for the repair, the cheapest way is to buy a used motor, from a quick search on ebay they can be had for $1000.

Now dont go and buy a motor from ebay, look around to see if there is a motorcycle salvage yard near you!

Engine case damage, is very costly to repair, and really not worth it.
But you can still recoup some of the funds, buy parting your damaged engine out on Ebay also!

FZ6R30073

sorry it's been so long. Been trying to see if I can claim insurance. Unfortunately it's not going to happen that way so this project is going to have to wait awhile. Once I get done with my wedding and get settled in the Air Force then I might have time. But during this time I will do research on R 6 engine swap out

FZ6R30073

Well here it is a year later. Did a motor swap. Put fresh liquids in it. (Haha forgot about the possibility of a dead battery =P) but I jumped it just to see if it would run. And VIOLA!!!!! She runs!!!!!! Now there's only 1 well 2 problems. 1: my battery either needs to be replaced or trickle charged bc its been sitting for a year. 2: when it was running my oil light came on. What exactly does that light mean? And can someone kind of map out what is all part of that system in case I forgot to hook up a wire (YIKES). Other than those 2 things I'm excited!!

bleedinblue

Elite Member