What's gonna be on your Christmas list for your FZ6R???

miketriebsch

Fix all the parts that I messed up when my rear slid around me and caused the low side I had the other day. :mad:

efforex

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

Duke

Motodynamic integrated tail light
Two Brothers 4-2-1 Black edition
PCV or Juice Box
Puig Touring Screen
Joe Rocket Overpants - to go with my jacket
T-rex no cut frame sliders
Go Pro Hero 3
Proton Flushmounts
Tank protector
Battery Tender
Bike Stands
New air gauge and pump

Just to name a few :D

Duke

Not sure... kind of got it all covered by now. I might need bigger side case for the next road trip, my wife might come with me. Thinking of E36 or E46 or something like that. The E21 does a wonderful job for one up and everyday riding but I might need the extra space if my wife ride with me. Like to get a tent too so we can camp...
If you're looking for something small that only one person can sleep in, check out the jungle hammock and fly from MOSQUITO HAMMOCK -- www.mosquitohammock.com -- Jungle Hammock, Expedition Hammock, Camping Hammock, Outdoor Hammock, Backpacking Hammock with Mosquito Netting, I weigh over 230 lbs and this thing holds me up just fine. I took it out in a torrential down pour while catfishing once and it did beautifully.

Sascha

Check out the bilt grip heater elements they go on sale every once in a while for 19.99. Had them on my last bike and put them on emma(6r) as well. Way better thank oxford for 80.
Telluride pants are my list and a neck warmer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Billsbet0

Corbin seat - arrived but wife says I have to wait for Christmas like the other kids :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Bert-Aus

Got my 6R a little sister this year. She's already 2K miles... time flies!
It will always be a difficult time for families when the younger sibling is the stronger/ faster one;)

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

ylwf3vr

Marthy's exhaust!!

latony007

You guys all must have rich family lol. I just asked for a freeze out undershirt and some red/black levers. Since I got my seat mod back I think I am done with mods for a while. But I am thinking Marty must be ready to buy another bike with all the exhausts he is going to be doing for Christmas he can afford it ! :)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO EVERYONE!

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

latony007

after dropping an insane amount of mods early to mid this year as well as paying it off I had to draw a line and told myself no more!!!! (for a few moths at least) maybe come march ill start again lol
Maybe? hell even I know you better than that lol. You will be all over it in spring and on the first pre order list for Scully Helmet :)

Lets play some more Bball JT.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

latony007

who am I kidding I know ill buys something or many things before end of year but at least I tried. lol

yes lets. ive been playing more and more im feeling better about nba but after playing my bro in person all day then playing him over the web im pretty bummed.

I feel like the internet connection throws of your timing substantial we went from 3 games all 70+ 80+ ect to over the web both games with in the low 40's. timing is way of and dif online. what do you think

I have noticed it. The blocking timing seems to effect me more than anything else. I will goto block and then a second later he will jump up. I dont really have a problem timing my jumpers or anything though. I think all sports games are not perfect online, baseball being the hardest because the timing is so split second, football being the best I would say. have you been playing the straight up online with the NBA guys or going to the "park"? I have not been able to figure out how to do 3 on 3 or anything with with the regular NBA guys, just at the park.

latony007

I want new sprockets and chain for mine. At 12k miles, I think its due to change out regardless.
I want a red one like JT, I wonder if it has little "M"s on every link though? LOL