What did you do to your bike today?

Superzoom

Yep! If all goes to plan I'll race up to Boston then head off the slab for the back road. New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, Quebec, P.E.I if I have time. If the weather is nice I aim North, would like to visit the big Genny in Bay James then back to Montreal through all the National park. I have 2 weeks to kill... Not sure witch way I will be riding back yet. Probably will do the BRP all the way to the Dragon then Charalogga skyway. Then back to WPB. Look like a nice +/- 8000 miles round trip.

Sort of need to time alone with myself. Nothing better than a long a$$ ride to clear your head and make a plan... that my kind of meditation.
Whoa, that's a huge trip! Sounds like a blast. I love the East Coast of Canada. Done it many times on various motorcycles. I could fill a week in Nova Scotia alone. The entire coast of Nova Scotia is made up of twisty, scenic roads. If I were you, I might try to cover less provinces/states and do 100% backroads. But I'm sure you have a great route already.

And I'm glad to hear you are doing it on the FZ6R, even when you own an FZ-9. That says a lot about our bike! It does it all, and in comfort! You will like the MRA lip, but don't expect miracles. It cleans up the air a lot, but you still get a fair bit of wind noise.

I want to get a Go Cruise. Make sure you write a mini-review of how it works.

Ruebixo

Installed my new projector retrofit headlight

Installed my new projector retrofit headlight. Although the pictures don't really do it justice. This thing is beautiful!!!

Set up -

Bi-xenon Projector: D2S 3.0 (O Lens/LHD)
D2S HID Bulb: XB 5500k
Shroud: Apollo 2.0 Full Circle
Wire Harness: H4
LED Halos: 80mm XSB Switchback
Headlight Sealant: Black: RetroRubber

Pavel @ Welcome to Kustom 54 Lighting LLC - Free Shipping! did the retro and put everything together and did a sick as **** paint job. Seriously in love with this build dude has great customer service is also a service member so definitely had a ton to talk about in between the build. Worked with me on all details and dude knows his shit!!!!!!!

If you decide to get something done by him tell him I sent you he'll hook it up.

Last edited:

JonKerr

Elite Member

Imprezar1

Got my Dyno jet PCV and K&N air filter installed today. My beast sounds better and responses quicker but I've noticed my gas is disappearing quicker now.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

ST3RL0

Anything wrong with it or just getting ready for some massive mods?
perfectly fine actually, this is the final mod for the bike. Got to thank you Marthy for getting the ball rolling with the cam swap

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

ST3RL0

Looking good brother! How much you pay for the ported head setup? You can pm me or send me a message on FB if you prefer. Maybe one mod left for me. LOL! Yeah, I'm a glutton.
I'll post it here in case others want to do this, but it cost me 1500AUD for the porting. Spare head was 150

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

ST3RL0

Holy hell batman!!! Better add some major ponies. My wife would f'n kill me. I thought I was gonna have to do a head swap when my cam gear bolt broke and damaged the cylinder head housing, but JB weld saved me from the extra work. Any idea how much the porting adds?
No idea yet, but as soon as I find out, I'll add more details

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member