What did you do to your bike today?

Botty12

I didn't do anything to my bike per se, and I didn't do it today sadly. I'm updating from the last thing that happened to my bike (aka last year).

I got a new helmet and visor courtesy of my manfriend/significant other (we're not married, and sad to say we're not boy and girl anymore, sigh getting older) as my anniversary present.

And I love it so much :)

Attachments

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

chopper71

Little late on this one. Yesterday I installed PCV and WOW what a difference.
Today did the air box mood. Just waiting for the temp outside to get up just a little higher. To see if a difference or not, I'm sure there will be.
Also put on my stompgrips and tank pad.

Last edited:

Richie21

I come home from deployment in a couple of days. My wife sent me the pic of the bike. I miss riding so much. Have lots of plans from the months I spent on here looking around and learning from everyone :D

Attachments

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

chopper71

I come home from deployment in a couple of days. My wife sent me the pic of the bike. I miss riding so much. Have lots of plans from the months I spent on here looking around and learning from everyone :D
I have the exact same bike as you. You will have some fun with it for sure. This is what mine looks like now. I've had almost a month and it looks like a different bike now, well sorta lol. Heres to you coming home safe :iconbeer:

Thank you for your sacrifice for our country.

From this

To now this

jammer

Rode about 70 miles and decided I really like the Double Bubble.

PhatSV6

Straight through GTYR exhaust with silencer -CAT running co1:6 and co2:5 and have done about 2000 km's took the spark plugs out and look absolutely fine to me guys so if say no risk of engin damage even with out the silencer what are your opinions

Attachments

chopper71

Started my new paint job on my bike today. Not much on the blue color. Painting it sunrise red. Its an awesome color. Will post pics as I go along.

JonKerr

Elite Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member

chopper71

Got most of my painting done today. 3 coats on each piece, letting them dry. Then wet sanding with 2000 grit spraying another 2 coats. 2000 grit wet sanding then spraying the clear. Gas tank hopefully will be started tomorrow. The picture does not do the color justice . Very nice red that really pops.

Last edited:

JonKerr

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member