Time to say goodbye

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

BzB

sounds like a tough decision, but i understand. giving up riding for good or just taking a break for a while?

if you do consider getting back on, having life/health ins can help with some peace of mind. something you should do anyway with a growing family.

really like how the paint pops on that first pic. lot of nice mods done to the bike, someone is going to get a great deal.

edit - forgot to mention thanks for your youtube vids. very helpful when working on my bike.

Last edited:

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

Superzoom

All hail the King of Plastidip!!!

Sad to see you go, but happy that you are doing it for a good reason--family is always a good reason.

Check out Can-Am Spyders! They look like fun. Although they still don't protect you from stupid drivers.

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Superzoom

Yea... my bike probably isn't gonna be fun money. Probably replacing one of our cars with a minivan... but I'm trying to convince my wife we need an early 2000s turbo Saab or Volvo wagon instead so I can make tsu tsu tsu stu noises ;)
Not even a Miata?

Let me Fix that for you....

Not even a Pinãta?
:D

I can relate. Sold my dirt bikes and all the goods years ago as they all sat there doing nothing to often. Well that and cash do to hard times. As the kids hit mid to late teens picked up the FZ6 in early 2011. Like Marthy I seem to be riding less and less. 2000 mi in 2016.

No need to be stranger just because you're not riding.

Superzoom

I'm eventually going to get something like a Miata for my mid-life crisis car. I'm child-free, so no car seat dilemmas!

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

catdoc

I'm eventually going to get something like a Miata for my mid-life crisis car. I'm child-free, so no car seat dilemmas!
Excellent choice. Unless you can find a deal on a Lotus Elise you won't find many cars that will give you the lightweight thrill of an MX-5.