SOLD Yamy Center Stand and DB screen, Puig Touring screen, Shogun no-cuts, Rox risers

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobski

Items still available for FZ6R::

Fender Eliminator with rear signal lights, $50 shipped anywhere in Can/USA.

See pic below in this thread.

If interested please send me a PM. Thanks.

Items already sold: Shogun no cut frame sliders (SOLD); Rox 2" bar risers (SOLD); Genuine Yamaha clear double bubble windscreen (SOLD)]; Puig tall clear touring screen (SOLD), Genuine Yamaha center stand (SOLD).

Last edited:

CrazyCawi

you need to post pictures and prices per forum rules, thank you.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Rob

'Q'
Elite Member

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

Hxd148

Might be interested in the Yamaha double bubble windscreen, is it dark smoke? Please post pictures and price and I'll pm u, thanks.

bobski

Hi everyone, I was away for a while after my original posting but now I'm back and see the requirement for pics and pricing per Forum rules so her you go. Thanks to everyone who's expressed interest, I'll get back to you individually with prices including shipping if you've provided a zip/postal code. Basically these prices are 50% of my total out of pocket cost, shipping costs to your location will be added.
Shogun no-cut frame sliders $42 (SOLD)
Genuine Yamaha clear raised Double Bubble windscreen (like new) $45
Genuine Yamaha center stand $85
Puig clear Touring windscreen $70
Rox 2" handlebar risers $50

Attachments

Last edited:

AK_FZ

Sent you PM about the frame sliders. Let me know what shipping is to 99705? I'd like to get them

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

EsrTek

my bike left outside last year when went into a store. Some time later came back out and a small corner of my instrument cluster had warped/melted a bit:eek:. I guess I need to start carrying a pillow case with me to cover the windscreen.:confused:
My 2013 bike did that within 1 month of having it. It was barely in the sun for 30mins (not like it was a summer sun either, 50* outside) and I got 2 spots that warped on my dash. ((Kinda looked like someone took a hot cig lighter from car and pushed it on dash)). Dealer ordered me a new cluster faceplate under warranty.

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

EsrTek

Nah not really sure.. I just brought it back to dealership I bought it and said that was unacceptable for a new bike and the type of weather we've had. I had to show pics of how it's stored and a few days later they called and said part was on order.

PS - I do not have the YES plan, just stock 1yr warranty and it may just very well be the dealership covering it for me, as I have bought 2 bikes there now.

Last edited:

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

bobski

I am going to pass on the PUIG Windscreen - I am thinking I want to get the dark smoke style actually. Hoping smoke will help this issue - my bike left outside last year when went into a store. Some time later came back out and a small corner of my instrument cluster had warped/melted a bit:eek:. I guess I need to start carrying a pillow case with me to cover the windscreen.:confused:

That is a nice price on the center stand, but I think I will pass also.
Hey Greg, no problem. Ouch on the instrument cluster . . wonder if painting the lower section of the screen that covers the cluster would help (for either the clear or light tint).

bobski

Hi everyone, I was away for a while after my original posting but now I'm back and see the requirement for pics and pricing per Forum rules so her you go. Thanks to everyone who's expressed interest, I'll get back to you individually with prices including shipping if you've provided a zip/postal code. Basically these prices are 50% of my total out of pocket cost, shipping costs to your location will be added.
Shogun no-cut frame sliders $42 (SOLD)
Genuine Yamaha clear raised Double Bubble windscreen (like new) $53
Genuine Yamaha center stand $85
Puig clear Touring windscreen $70
Rox 2" handlebar risers $50
UPDATE: Shogun slider are sold.

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

bobski

Thanks to everyone who purchased something already. If someone wants both of the remaining items (center stand and fender eliminator) I'll only charge the center stand shipping with both items packed together . . so you would save another $15 on top of these great prices! Thanks folks.

Status
Not open for further replies.