Sold my FZ6R, Selling my exhaust and fuel controller.

Nick89

What's the difference to you when he is paying that anyway? He either gets second hand from you and saves some coin and pays astronomical shipping prices. Or buys new and pays astronomical shipping prices.

Either option is considerably cheaper than buying it locally here.

Unless you get a local buyer, you are going to have to pack it up and ship it somewhere. What difference does the address on the box make, when you are not paying for that cost?

Ok then i'll ask him since he was first

Is the hid very hard to install? Im interested.

Its not hard, you just have to take off a lot of stuff. It takes about a day to install if you have never done it before.

I've got everyone else's PM's and I'm trying to figure out paypal sorry for the delay guys. I don't have a bank account at the moment, (I used to have one but I received 900$ in overdraft fees because of a fraudulent purchase and told the bank to F themselves because they would not remove the charges)

Last edited:

dcBear78

In my case it was one of my best mates from High School who now lives in Connecticut and I bought some stuff from Motorcycle Superstore who do not ship internationally (but the only ones who had the pants I wanted in my size).

Nick89

So what's the status of this stuff? Am I too late to the party to have a chance at the exhaust and juice box?

Sale is pending to another user. If the sale does not turn out then I'll PM you if you want.