Scavenger Hunt 2012

took my first picture last night working on my FE kit, and surprise surprise even though it was my suggestion I couldn't figure out how to get the date on my damn camera :)
Plus I had a fricken problem with the wiring and almost rolled the bike down to the nearest dumpster (im not very patient or good at this stuff!)
:mad:

im not in it so does this still count? I installed my FE kit and some LED strip turn signals in the rear. Still looking for some more opinions on them :)

Attachments

• IMAG0141.jpg
    IMAG0141.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMAG0142.jpg
    IMAG0142.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 2
Yes those count! they look sweet too. good work. I love my rear LED strips

I haven't seen your rear strips, can you show me a picture? Took me a while to decide where to put them. I thought about putting red strips as running lights like up front but wound up deciding on the signals as being more functional.

Last edited:
Dude I swore you stole my idea from my vid lol

JT FZ6R rear end Blinker MOD - REV 1 - YouTube

JT FZ6R Blinker update vids - YouTube

go see my blinker JT version thread

LOL, I swear I have never seen yours before and I have never seen anyone else do this. I just thought the strips were so easy to install up front I might as well put some in back. more visable the better in my opinion. yours is really dark but looks about the exact same place i put my strips? you also have blinkers in the plate frame? I ordered a plate from with red lights on the bottom im goint to hook to the tail light, getting into the brake light wire seemed like too much a pain. Im going to have to get into the hole posting on you tube thing :)

its a bit of a learning curve if you have never posted their but its really simple and no bid deal.

Nice now I need to look into your lic plate idea since I cant leave any mod undone lol

lol, there were a couple I was looking at, this is the one I went with. In black of course

Motorcycle License Plate Frame with LED Lights | eBay

this one looked really cool but a) it wasn't black and b) again I didn't want to mess with the brake light wire. however it does have running lights, brake lights and turn signals built in.

SMD LED License Plate Frame Motorcycle Stop Turn Turn Signal Left Right Bike | eBay

Those are clean but I may be able to make my own for cheaper. Ill end up doing something that's for sure lol

Sent from my one and only iPhone 5 using Tapa 2 da talk

let me know what you come up with. I tried doing something with the strips and my existing plate frame but wasn't happy with anything. I think the one I got is clean and simple. Still wish it was going to connect to brake but I have had enough wiring for the month and don't want to open that can right now. Looks like I should have it tonight or tomorrow I will post a picture when installed. Then I think I am done for a while, seat is the only other thing I really want to work on.

Back