Rip it on the dirt jt

latony007

Rest in Peace Monster Machine, the punk up and traded his beautiful FZ6R for a couple quads. Now since he lives in bakersfield he might get some use out of them but not as much as an awesome fz6r. Not to mention he will not be able to join us again on our so cal group rides!
Well maybe you can take my cruiser JT :)

Good luck with the off roading JT be careful! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Bert-Aus

Farck, dude you gave me fracking heart-attack for a moment there!

Please some consideration with the thread title

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member
Last edited:

latony007

Farck, dude you gave me fracking heart-attack for a moment there!

Please some consideration with the thread title

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2
LOL sorry never really thought about it. i Can't change it can i ?

lmfao I didn't even think of that as I knew it was inevitable for Tony to start this thread so when I saw the title I didn't think twice. after you mention it holy shit! I even felt bad for JT lol Thanks Tony I will be safe.

Ya sorry guys I had to do it. after I bought the new truck and dirt bike I started doing a ton of off roading then came the Pismo dunes camping and I got to ride my friends quads along with seeing all the families children and ladies riding and having so much fun on the quads I started looking into them and I realized to buy what I wanted know I would have to spend almost 20 grand and I ran across this guy who wanted to trade a plethora of quads for a sport bike with good ergo's. he had the perfect lineup top of the line for me medium 250 semi auto for novice riders and an 80 automatic for the kidos. which he purchased all new and only used about 6 times

I got
Yamaha raptor 700R
Honda 250ex
Suzuki 80

along with my Yamah YZ250F dirt bike. it was just too good of a deal to pass and the whole family could enjoy it.

Plus I was done with MODS on the monster so I need to buy a new bike an start over lol
Congrats JT they look cool, let me know when im invited :)

Hey can a moderator change the thread name to RIP JT's bike or something?

Last edited:

bleedinblue

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

latony007

JT i went blasting around outside lake tahoe in this 2 seat razor off road vehicle. I had never seen one before but it was fast, at least i thought so for the dirt and woops, and was a blast, my daughter enjoyed it too so i dont blame you for getting them :)

danieljardim

lmfao I didn't even think of that as I knew it was inevitable for Tony to start this thread so when I saw the title I didn't think twice. after you mention it holy shit! I even felt bad for JT lol Thanks Tony I will be safe.

Ya sorry guys I had to do it. after I bought the new truck and dirt bike I started doing a ton of off roading then came the Pismo dunes camping and I got to ride my friends quads along with seeing all the families children and ladies riding and having so much fun on the quads I started looking into them and I realized to buy what I wanted know I would have to spend almost 20 grand and I ran across this guy who wanted to trade a plethora of quads for a sport bike with good ergo's. he had the perfect lineup top of the line for me medium 250 semi auto for novice riders and an 80 automatic for the kidos. which he purchased all new and only used about 6 times

I got
Yamaha raptor 700R
Honda 250ex
Suzuki 80

along with my Yamah YZ250F dirt bike. it was just too good of a deal to pass and the whole family could enjoy it.

Plus I was done with MODS on the monster so I need to buy a new bike an start over lol
Now is time to sell everything and get a bike that has a soul: DUCATI :D;)

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

danieljardim

that is defiantly one of those dream bikes just not as practical with cost not only initial purchase but maintenance. I think I shall hold out a bit until some new models are released. I think its about time they redesign and revamp most of the models out there now
high maintenance on new ducatis are a myth from the past. They toned down on their maintenance costs and in comparison with other co. is about the same.

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member