Retro Fit kit

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

cavcuz05

i ended up getting the gat gun 2.0

short_guy

+1 on the Gat 2 - just thought it would look better with the already geometric shape of the reflector. The ocular was just a little too creepy looking.

Chaphil3

Ditto. Gatling. And i got 5k bulbs

Chaphil3

More pics showing the output and showing some nice color on in the cutoff line. The color flicker is the best part about clear lens projectors! lol

TRSMatt's Album: Morimoto Mini H1 Bi-xenon Projectors

I'm getting excited, i'm readyyyyy

Side note: This hitler looking admin power smiley is pretty funny :admin:

qnoisx

Gat 2.0 was what he said most people were getting, so I went with that. The Ocular would be good if it was all shiny.

cavcuz05

UPDATE

Harnesses should arrive this week...and all the parts should ship out and arrive to you NO LATER THAN by the end of next week pending no problems with customs seeing as the harnesses are made in Japan

cavcuz05

UPDATE

Hey Scott,

I got some bad news. The shipment that was supposed to have the correct harnesses of the bikes came in today without the harnesses that I ordered for you guys. At this point it is looking like early next week before we are going to have them here.

I really apologize about this, but unfortunately the manufacturer screwed up on this one. We will get it straightened out thought.

I will keep you posted.

Nate @ TRS

short_guy

Not a problem. I plan on having the bike for quite a few years, so waiting a week for an upgrade doesn't bother me. Now if I couldn't ride during that week - completely different story :)

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

cavcuz05

me too...just wanted to give you all a heads up

cavcuz05

at least you didn't jump the gun like me and take everything off and get things ready...on the bright side i know how everything goes back together now:thumbup:

Chaphil3

Side Emitting LED's?? What are those?
Think about a strip of LED's taped to a wall with lights facing out. Normal strips would emit light across the room. Side emitting strips would emit light down towards the floor. Hope that wasn't confusing lol

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

iSpoolin

Chaphil3

My cobalts headlights are like that:

You can't really see them in the day time as you can see haha
Aw man that car is beggin for a retrofit! You ever thought about some HID's and projectors? I have the FX-R's on the cam and I can't imagine it without em! Nice car tho