Pictures of your Pets!

Parcho

Here are my two pups. Wrinkles (English Bulldog, now 2) and Abby (Basset Hound, now 5). They both live quite the active lifestyle...

Had them both since they were 8 weeks old.

FZ6R29708

I've got two pups, a Queensland Heeler, Roo, and a chestnut Shar-Pei, Gustav. They have very different personalities, but are both very cool dogs. I didn't intend to get a Shar-Pei, but he found me. He was abandoned, and when I found him he was around 2-3 weeks old and in very bad shape; dehydrated and nearly to the point of renal failure. He had abrasions and was so skinny it was sickening. He's now 8 years old, happy, healthy... but very wary of people other than my wife and me.

Last edited:

XTRAWLD

My Boys.

Kasey, 8 year old Greyhound Rescue
At the park, lookin' spiffy.

How he likes to sleep - I'm not kidding, they don't nickname the move "cockroach" for nothing

Looking innocent

Ryder, 3 year old Greyhound Rescue
At the park, lookin' spiffy

Hanging out

The End

CrazyCawi

lol yeah it is rook, remember your the photographer! we just reap the benefits of seeing your....how shall I put it...Art

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

XTRAWLD

Sorry to hear about your cat loss during teeth cleaning, MNGreg. Ryder went in for cleaning last month and Kasey next month. Sadly there is always the risk that you might not take them back home. :(

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

PhatPhizzixxer

My cat Birdie...keeping a close eye on the lizard...
Birdie1.jpg

Posing...:)
Birdie.jpg

dthomp87

Me and my dog alex at our usual relaxation spot. She's addicted to diving for rocks and piling them on the shore.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1310658237.095052.jpg

XTRAWLD

Thanks XTRAWLD. Unfortunately thats not quite how it happened. We dropped her off for the cleaning and all pre-anesth. blood tests came back perfect. Inlaws picked her up when done (because we work too late). Inlaws said she was walking around the house perfectly meowing like always. Then when we got home, we found her dead on the floor. We brought her to that Vet because our normal vet was overbooked and she needed the extraction due to a few abscessed teeth. Im very sure that the vet did nothing wrong (could have been bacteria, or too stressful for a 12 yr old cat). Just dont think I can get myself to bring the others back there. Which stinks because they are about 20% cheaper than our regular vet.
Although our Regular vet saved our Mini Daschi. One night he became paralyzed, took him in and was sent to the ER Vet. They said spine compression (common with Daschi's) and they recommended a surgery for over $2k. We could not afford it so they STRONGLY pushed putting him down. We couldnt do it, he was only 2 yrs old. They showed us how to express his bladder so he could still pee. A few days later I was touching his back feet (hair between the pads) and I saw the tiniest of tiny twitch. Brought him in to our regular vet (the guy the owns the clinic) he did some tests and experimented putting him on human medicine (gabapentin). As days went by, he started dragging,then walking and then running playing with our other "kids". Now 5 yrs later he is still on the Rx, but still running like new.
:( Still sad to hear. Our boys are our kids!

There are some good vets and some bad vets and it's hard to find the best ones that's for sure. Our friends greyhound went in for a cleaning, and came out completely deaf.

CrazyCawi

dthomp...looks like your living the life there....wow