Pickup driver tries to kill motorcyclist.

bjs045

just passing along this BS...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CbTZkZTYkaM]YouTube - ‪Pickup driver tries to kill motorcyclist.‬‏[/ame]

kevin8198

Elite Member

Rookasaki

Perfect evidence with the camera... I would hook the dude up for 245pc - assault with a deadly weapon. Do you know what happened to him?

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

Sage

His shit better be in jail. Not only was he a danger to both motorcyclists and tried to ram one of them, he was a danger to everyone else on the road with the way he was crossing the yellow line during blind turns and such.

And again, if he is not in jail, he should be.

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

Ida beat his F&$*ing A$$. Pardon my french...but seriously Ida left him in a puddle.

I understand the bike passed in the first place but then to try and run him off the road is sickening. Then how he was in the double yellow during turns probably hoping other motorcyclists were coming. He almost took out a guy on a white bike in one of the turns as he was in the other lane...

AHIDHUIHDUI#HUI@GUIGD# IM SO MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bmw675

^ this ^

The guy on the bike could catch some flak for passing him on the double yellow though...
agree. But i would gladly take a ticket for improper lane usage to see that guy get whats coming to him.

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

Sage

agree. But i would gladly take a ticket for improper lane usage to see that guy get whats coming to him.
Same here bmw, I would take that ticket anyday to see him go behind bars or something similar.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
My blood boils watching this video! I've also seen one where the driver reverses over a motorcyclist. Absolutely dispicable! :spank::rant:

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

Hethrir

I would pay that dudes ticket to see that truck driver get whats coming to him. However, if the pickup driver escapes the law I can see several bikers taking justice into their own hands, regardless of what people think it seems the motorcycling crowd generally tends to stick together and this kinda thing threatens everyone. Personally I do give props to the guy who recorded this whole thing and didn't lose his temper, I know for a fact I would've jacked that dudes day up to the best of my ability.

kevin8198

Elite Member

redprodigy35

but seriously Ida left him in a puddle.
Well said.
I can't think past this quote, because I feel myself getting heated just sitting here @ work.

That's so ridiculous---- I'm just not gonna comment any more.

GRRRRRRR!

Detrich

red neck road rage... was the driver holding a beer can too? couldn't quite make out what he was drinking. but, damn... =(

p.s. how's the bike situation bj? did yamaha settle yet?

Last edited:

sammy56

Ida beat his F&$*ing A$$. Pardon my french...but seriously Ida left him in a puddle.

I understand the bike passed in the first place but then to try and run him off the road is sickening. Then how he was in the double yellow during turns probably hoping other motorcyclists were coming. He almost took out a guy on a white bike in one of the turns as he was in the other lane...

AHIDHUIHDUI#HUI@GUIGD# IM SO MAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cautious,
I know you are new to the forum and your anger is meant to be somewhat humorous (I hope), but recognize that this is an international forum and indicating vulgar language as french, although perhaps funny to you, is likely not funny to all, especially those with a french background.

Be happy,
LB