Noob from Brooklyn ny.

DaveMK

Hey everyone, stumbled onto this forum by accident obsessing over the FZ6R. Didn't actually buy it yet but I will this Monday. Anyway, this is Dave from Brooklyn N.Y. just saying hey! By the way is $6500.00 a good deal for an FZ6R still in the crate? Cannot wait to get this bike!

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

alaskanflyboy

Premium Member

RandiZ

Yo Brooklyn!!

Saw another yellow FZ6R as I turned the corner at Coney Island just the other night! I got mine at Prospect Cycles. The people there have always been very good to me.

DaveMK

Saw another yellow FZ6R as I turned the corner at Coney Island just the other night! I got mine at Prospect Cycles. The people there have always been very good to me.
Lol, that's who I've been harassing about the bike lately. Cool dudes at prospect.

Rookasaki

Welcome DAVE!... Glad you stumbled here. This is a great forum with tons of info,pic, vids etc... Getting the 6R monday huh, that's exciting!

RoadTrip

Hey everyone, stumbled onto this forum by accident obsessing over the FZ6R. Didn't actually buy it yet but I will this Monday. Anyway, this is Dave from Brooklyn N.Y. just saying hey! By the way is $6500.00 a good deal for an FZ6R still in the crate? Cannot wait to get this bike!
Wait! They're including the crate? Score!

buzzbomb

Elite Member

Sparkxx1

Yay another member in NYC, I'm up in Queens right by LGA.

on a side note, I just realized I have the perfect number of posts....never posting again

ajskillz13

Yay another member in NYC, I'm up in Queens right by LGA.

on a side note, I just realized I have the perfect number of posts....never posting again
Good riddance...

j/k... setting some bait for that next post! :zombie:

linkgt

Hey DaveMk! welcome to the forums. I used to live in Bk!

Anyway, yea that's a good deal. just make sure not to get the extended warranty, tire protection, and any other of those dealer insurance things they try to sell. That's how they make their money and a mistake I did when I bought my bike lol. Anyway yea once you get it, you're gonna have fun modding it :)

CrazyCawi

welcome from minnesota :D

ngengs

Yo Dave! I am from Northern NJ, just across the GWB. I am thinking of getting this bike, too! The dealer where I got my current bike has it for $7200+500 doc/reg fees+7% tax. I'm waiting until the end of April - he said better deals are ahead. Ride safe!

DaveMK

Yo Dave! I am from Northern NJ, just across the GWB. I am thinking of getting this bike, too! The dealer where I got my current bike has it for $7200+500 doc/reg fees+7% tax. I'm waiting until the end of April - he said better deals are ahead. Ride safe!

Hey I actually purchased my bike a few days ago 2011 new in crate left over for 6900 OTD final price. I'd say shop around you can get a better deal. Message me if you ever wanna ride together since were close by.

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

Flipflash

Elite Member

DaveMK

DaveMK, Sparxx1, and RandiZ; I believe ngengs is debating on whether to get the 6R, or a Harley. He hasn't had a chance to ride the 6R, so maybe if one of you is willing to let someone else on your baby, you could let him take a test ride and help convince him that a Yammi is the way to go?
I think he bought it already. Not sure but his last post read something about his next post will be after he buys it