next bike - poll

Which one would you choose?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ravinx

yeah the concour14 is an awsome supersport tourer. my buddy kirk has one and drive the hell out of it

RoadTrip

After test riding the FZ09 and the 1k Ihad way way more fun on the 1K. It supposed to be a sport tourer but its clasification in the us iz ZX1000 and is in the superbike slot on the website. Did I mention the balls this thing has?:cool:
Man, the Ninja 1000 sounds like the best bike out there, sooo much better than everyone elses bike, all other bikes suck in comparison!

Really, dude, you need to get down off your little high horse.

Last edited:

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

RoadTrip

Wow road trip BUTTHURT much. Here maybe this will help you its a pic of my bike
Hey, I congratulate you on the new bike, the Ninja 1000 is a great bike. But, you are acting like a jerk putting down everyone elses bikes. 'FZ-09 sucks, Multistrada sucks, My new Ninja is so beautiful, etc.' I should be the one gagging, grow up dude, you act like a child.

Ravinx

I never said the fz09 sucks, I said that I had test ridden it and had more fun on the N1K. I am by no means being a jerk about it. My opinions are my opinions and just because I am excited about my new bike doeant mean Im pushing it on other people. He can buy what he wants. I meant no ill will towards anyone. You my friend are just sad and Im sorry for you for not being able to happily interact with us. If you like the Ducati good for you. I showed my Dislike of it thats that. Again Im sorry my opinon offended you and that I am not allowed to voice my opinons on a PUBLIC FORUM. Didnt know I wasnt allowed to have a personal opinion on the internets

RoadTrip

So, your position is that since we are on the internet, free unfiltered opinions should be offered up without any consideration as to whether they come off rude? Like 'EWWWWWW overpriced enduro (sticks finger down his throat)'.

See, that's where you really don't understand this site and why it's special, most people round here may give dissenting opinions and that's fine and dandy. But, they temper it with some level of respect. Your post was rude and obnoxious and I called you out on it. It is particularly childish since you just got a new bike and instead of being grateful, you start putting down other type bikes. I remember when kids in grade school used to do that, we called em little braggard brats. But, hey, its the internet and its just an opinion, no need to be mature or anything.

Oh, and yeah I have been real nice about your new bike, BTW - you wouldn't want to hear my real opinion, because it would be rude.

Deathdiesel

i personally would never buy a Harley, not that there is anything wrong with the bikes per say if you like lots of vibes and extra loud, but im not paying twice as much for the same amount of bike. And lets face it their reputation for reliability doesnt quite match Yamaha or Honda. My brother had a kawi Concourse he really liked. Im looking a suzuki c50 right now with a mustang seat and man that looks comfy, their 109 might be good for you. Also, having done over 500 miles on one i would tell you to go test ride a can am spyder. you will be very surprised at the excellent handling of them.
Sorry but I agree here. My father in law had a sportster, he never got the thing out of the shop to enjoy it. Got tired of it and upgraded to a Goldwing. When comparing the gold wing to my dads Ultraclassic Ultraglide, not even fair comparison. The gold wing has creature comforts out the wazoo, let alone is much much cheaper.

My vote is Goldwing of some sort. The F6B is a sharp looking tourer though, but imo if I'm gunna go touring, id go all the way, either full on touring, or sport bike.

Id lean towards the yamaha, but it just doesn't do anything for me, looks wise that is. I do know the GoldWing comfort wise is hard to beat, so keep that in mind.

This is coming from the guy who is planning on upgrading to a liter or SS soonish though.

bleedinblue

Elite Member

Mguenther

I'm afraid I wouldn't want to ride on any of the choices. The Gold Wing is too heavy to be considered a motorcycle, just a two wheeled car. The CTX is just down right ugly. The Harley is big, heavy, has a poorly designed engine and the reason there is a dealer on every corner is they need them. That leaves the FJR as the only one on the list. I guess I could live with one.
I have been looking for something new for the last year and I always come back to the BMW S1000RR.

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member

Fizzer6R

wow what's up with the insults, it's bad enough auto drivers hate us bikers w/o us turning against each other. be thankful anyone is on 2 wheels, heck even 3 wheels.

when someone makes comments like a multistrada is an enduro, or a goldwing is too heavy to be considered a motorcycle - WTF, can you come across anymore of a jerk?

hate to tell you, I know a couple goldwing riders that can absolutely embarrass the majority of sportbikers

Brock Kickass

I know a guy on a Multistrada that I have no hope of staying with on my FZ1 when he decides to really turn it on. When I had my 6R I went for a rip with a guy on a 1989 Venture Royale and I had to flog my bike for all I could to stay with him. Until I can ride like that I don't call other bikes slow unless they are a really really slow bike.

bleedinblue

Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

leem00

Sport touring Member
Elite Member