New member welcome thread

abyss1406

HI EVERYBODY! im in San Diego and ive had my 6R since FEB and I love it. I just dropped the front end 1 3/4 last night and put on a fender eliminator as well more to follow

Detrich

Welcome :)

BKP

Just joined mainly to get info on these bikes... wanted to say Hi :D
Thinking of trading my Ninja 250 for a FZ6R next season.
Good trade...!

buzzbomb

Elite Member

Chuckwick357

Hey all, I just bought a 09 FZ6R Yellow with a stock header delkevic exhaust and FE for my new wife as a wedding present. It’s a nice step up from her 97 FZR600. I my ride a 00 ZX6R I’ve put about 40k on it in the last 4 years. I’ve been on the forum for about a month or so. Once she decided the FZ6r was the bike she liked I figured I get a head start on what mods I’d need to make to the bike. So far I’ve added Zero Gravity double bubble, OES Sliders, and have to finish up wiring the LED lights tonight. The Woodcraft clip-on’s and ZX6R mirrors should be at the house when I get home. I think my next mods will be a Power commander, flush mount front and integrated tail signal and I like to find a good solution to pegs without paying $140 a pair. (My wife isn’t spoiled her husband loves her lol).
I figured I’d introduce myself. I always join a forum for every vehicle I buy as it’s a great place to get questions answered and also what mods are best. This one hasn’t disappointed me. Seems like a great group of Guys/girls here. I hope to contribute to the form as I have a lot of general motorcycle knowledge.
Thanks for reading

Chuck.

DakinechicK

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! :cheer:

Welcome to all our new people!

fzx8h0

Hello

Hi There...my Name is Azmi and I'm from Malaysia...do ride XJ6 Diversion..i hope that i'm welcome here eventhough i dont own a FZ6R..:)

Hamdamann

Hey im Matthew new member here from Charlotte NC havent got a bike at the moment last bike was a yamaha yzf 600r and am looking to get a fz6r hopefully will be getting it in the next couple weeks if everything goes right looking forward to meeting some cool people on here

FLaVaZ

Newest Member

Whats up all? I'm new to this forum, but not necessarily new to riding. I currently have a 09' Ninja 250r for over 3 years with 11K miles. I'm in the market right now for an upgrade :D. I just enjoyed a Yamama Demo over the weekend and I am impressed to say the least about Yamaha and their products :thumbup:. Right now I'm torn between getting a 2013 Ninja 650 or a 2013 FZ6R. Hope to use this forum to get feedback from you guys to make my decision easier :banghead: and maybe stay for a while ;)

FLaVaZ

Last edited:

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

BKP

Welcome to the new FZ6R owner/members, as well as those *thinking* about trading to it, as well as the XJ6 rider(s).

FLaVaZ

Can't go wrong with either bikes. But I think you will have a little edge going with the FZ6R. It all come down to if you like a twin or a screaming inline 4? There was a 650 vs. FZ6R comparo last month in a magazine. It has been triple post here... search you will find it. The 6R finish on top... again!
Yeah I saw that article in Motorcyclist. Good read.

Geezer

Hi

I drove out to Wisconsin to visit an old friend and he had arranged to borrow a FZ6R for me to ride while I was here. It is a 2009 with only 1700 miles and the way it looks I may end up buying it as it is so much fun to ride. Like my friend said when he returned from riding it ... it is like riding a bike used to be. Great handling, plenty of power and the wind (and bugs) in your face. My Concours is great for long trips but the FZ6R is just fun to ride.

Yup, I bought it.

Last edited:

Jaimison

I'm guilty of not introducing myself and just jumping in.

I'm James, I go by Jaimison, from Los Angeles/Culver City Area. I bought a 2012 Raven. It's my first bike, and I'd really like to do most of the work and mods myself. I have a lot of ideas for it, but I don't no ANYTHING about bikes, so I'd really like to learn.

I'm at about 112 miles already. I'm about to do my first oil change, fender elimination and frame slider application.

I'd definitely like to meet other riders because no one around me rides, and I have a lot of questions.

The atmosphere I've experienced so far is great, so I'm still just as excited to be on here.

Thanks

JSP

Super Moderator
Welcome! :cool:

diego355

Im Diego, diego355 here, from Calgary, AB. Just got my first bike 2012 FZ6R in Pearl white. Im also one of those ones that doesnt know a thing about bikes. I ride with a friend who has a Ninja 650 and thats why I got the FZ6R to have something very comparable.
already put 400+ km. Im lovong this thing

Thanks

GranTourer

Greets

Hey Everyone,

I'm George...aka GranTourer or GT for short... from Southern New Jersey. Just bought my first bike, a Raven black FZ6R.

Newb to bikes but I'm LOVING the FZ6R and riding in general! Like to say thanks in advance for the great community and wealth of knowledge in this forum :)