New member welcome thread

Hi my name is josh. im 18 i live in western north carolina. im a cnc machinest. i own a blue 2009 fz6r. i bought it new in june and it now has 2500 miles on it. not bad for a first bike.

I've been accused of leaving my family for my "other woman".... I figure, they see me all week, two days ain't gonna hurt them :) :justkidding: Yeah, having a family makes it tough, I've been getting mine more involved. We went to a track day to watch some of my friends ride, kids/wife had a good time! We've also had cookouts, we go for a ride, then meet back at the house with family. Best way to not get to disconnected!:D

:welcome:

Har - until now the mistress had been the computer, and the missus had called it such on more than several occasions...

Welcome to the forums. You should try the install yourself. It is a very personal experience when you mod your own bike, and it really gets you intimate with your bike!! Nothing better...

Hey, man, come help me. Please? :justkidding:

I just ain't equipped, and it would take me >>>> one hour, but I know what you mean. I've been staring at my fairiings wondering how much work it would take to disrobe this mistress.

Hey, man, come help me. Please? :justkidding:

I just ain't equipped, and it would take me >>>> one hour, but I know what you mean. I've been staring at my fairiings wondering how much work it would take to disrobe this mistress.

You got a tool kit under the seat! :) But, then again, if you can't figure out how to take off the fairings....better pay someone to do the work. :) :justkidding:

My intro

Hello everyone the name is Seng from Fresno, Cali. I'm 27 just started my riding hobbies, bought my bike a month ago put almost 200 miles on it. Basically I want to commute with this bad boy fz6r. I was into car but figure gas was getting more expensive so decided to settle for something nice and fun. I enjoy meeting new people so all of us can ride together. See none of my buddies ride so I will start it for everyone. Always wanted to ride but never got the courage to do so, now I'm ready. So Far I love my fz6r motor sounds flawless.
I understand you can be the carefulless rider and somone mess it up. Ride safe and have have fun. I'm glad to be here and share this wonderful experience with each and everyone of you.

welcome welcome :)

:welcome:

Glad to have you here! Post frequently and enjoy the community!

Hey everyone, my name is Ray. I'm 29 and from Perth, Australia. A few weeks ago i picked up a new 2010 XJ6n. Have been lurking on these forums for the last week or so and already found a wealth of useful info. Happy to now be a part of it.

My turn!!

My name is Paul and I've been riding for about 9 years. My first bike was a 92 Virago 1100 (loved it but everyone else hated it) the second was an 03 Warrior 1700 (hated it, but everybody else LOVED it). I sold both before moving to London. The Warrior went to a buyer in new zealand and the Virago to a friend who still owns and rides it today ( ask him and he'll tell you he loves it !!) After moving back to The States I bought the FZ6 (loved it) but a red light runner took it out. After I recovered I bought the FZ6R Raven. I love it! Have had my Fizzer for about nine months now and she's got over 5K!

Hi all,

My name is Ramon. I live in CO and I just got my new 2009 Yellow FZ6R about a week ago and love it. I started looking up info on the FZ6R and found a wealth of info here. So I figured I would sign up and say hi.

Hi guys and gals. I'm Jen. My husband and I are getting our first bike next weekend -- a beautiful '10 Raven. Before this, when I was in high school I used to get around on a 250cc dirt bike every summer and I've been missing riding since. I'm stoked to be on a bike with a little bit more power.

Hey im loveing this forum helped me so much and my name is Bryce i'm 20 from Colton, California (the I.E.)
im a newbie and have finally got my 1st bike an '09 FZ6R Raven.
love this bike and have enjoyed ever second of it :D

Hi! This is Ronnel hailing from one of the riding capitals of the world, San Diego! :p My FZ6R was purchased last month as an early birthday present to myself. Prior to, I had an '85 Honda Nighthawk CB650SC, and post-MSF, my starter was an '83 Yamaha Virago 250. It's been 2 years since, and I felt I deserved a brand spankin' new bike! The plan is to go up the PCH, come back down, then end up in Vegas somehow. Wish me luck!

Back