New member from NJ

dx2killa

Hey how's it going my name is Ryan I'm from south jersey. Joined the forum because I recently started riding on street a couple months ago. I started on a ninja 250 but road dirtbikes for most of my life. I bought a beater 2009 ninja 250 with no fairings, I fixed it up rode it for a few months then sold it as it wasnt really enough for me, and looked into a new bike. I checked this website out after looking at a new fz6r and decided it was going to be my second bike. Just got it earlier in the week from my local dealer, 2012. I'm a sucker for aftermarket stuff so i already ordered flush mounts, integrated turnsignal tail, tbr full exhaust and some other misc stuff. Will def be on here checking out all different mods for this bike!
Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
apologies for the huge pic from my phones photobucket doesnt like me to resize unless im on my computer >.>

congrats on the new bike! :thumbup:

Welcome to the spot, suh! :D

Couldnt leave the bike alone so after few days already decent chunk done, Monday night took bike fully apart front fairing wise and put in hid kit, flushmount turn signals, integrated tail, fender eliminator and new flasher relay. Yesterday I got my exhaust at my work and installed it on my lunch. I'm going with a white red black theme so thinking of painting the vents chain guard n another piece or 1 red!
IMAG0304.jpg

IMAG0305.jpg

Im trying to get money together for pcv and possibly lowering link 5'6 and short legs lol, feel little iffy sometimes on my toes used to a very light bike :p

def look into geting frame sliders got little cash left over from selling my old bike. Now lowering just the front end ,does it making any difference on footing on the ground?

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the bike. I was just in NJ/NY on Vacation... NY city is just a bit busy!

Only busy to you out of state-ers. :p

Nismo and I are both lowered and very happy with the outcome. We should all do a nj meet before it gets too cold.

Back