New member from NJ

I would totally do a nj meet up whenever its really nice till next Wednesday! I just lowered the front 1.5 made the mistake of trying it without lifting the bike at all man did they fly up, ended up puting car jack and lifting front wheel slightly with it and it was a breeze, feels nice and i def have a little more footing but think i still wanna lower the whole thing. Prob order some those ebay frame sliders first b4 i lower and get pcv!

+1 for "let's do a ny/nj meet before it's too cold".

Let's put something together soon -- I'd like to see who in the area is rockin a 6R before we all hibernate for winter.

Just lowered it today with roaring toys link and t-rex adjustable stand! I did this without a motorcycle jack or hoist! Had my dad lift the rear end and put 2 car jacks under a bar/frame near the exhaust and kickstand was very stable. Was so easy took maybe an hour to do that plus first oil change :D!
IMAG0317.jpg

I like the kickstand a lot already, it was really 2 short out the box so just took the allen out made it little longer and put it back in and got it right where i wanted it!

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! :cheer:

Beautiful bike, congrats!

Didnt really look and compare but id say close to and inch maybe 3/4. All I know is that it sits just right and no issues so far! Anyone ride passenger with your bike lowered?

Took my girl for first ride on 5 setting was good ride. Got my frame slider on n blinkers in vents I'm thinking of changing up some decals and getting a red tank pad. Possibly spraying the shield or buying a tinted one! Also have some earlier R6 mirrors im geting cleaned up that im gona be puting on :D
IMAG0376_zps68ca31b4.jpg

Last edited:

Back