New guy from Colorado

Kaizen

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to say hello, I've been lurking for awhile and have already learned a bunch about my bike. I bought a 2009 with 5,600 miles a few weeks ago, I love it! It's my first bike and my roommate also rides. I work full time but I have four day weekends, so I'm looking forward to all the riding I'll be doing this summer.

I've made a few mods so far, flush mount turn signals, frame sliders, new levers, zg windscreen, a tank pad(which I need to replace), and a FE kit. Currently waiting for new zx6r mirrors so I can get rid of the bug antenna. I'd really like to do the HID retrofit, so I think that'll be my next mod. Maybe even a Marthy exhaust sometime in the future.

And the reason you're all here: 2009 Yamaha FZ6R

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

dnielson45

Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

Kaizen

Welcome, I'm also from Colorado!
Nice, I'm down in Pueblo.

Welcome from sunny Florida! So your one of the lucky few with the fast yellow ride! LOL
Anytime you're ready let me know... Cheers!
Oh the yellow definitely attracts attention, probably sometime this winter when my bike will have some downtime.

Welcome to the forum! New here myself. Beautiful new bike! If you're ever in Salt Lake, hit me up and let's go for a ride!
Will do, four days off is a lot of time for road trips, I imagine I'll be through Utah at some point.

Welcome from MN & welcome to the site. Nice list of already done mods! Congrats, have fun and ride safe!
Thank you sir, ATGATT!

indian9990

Hey welcome! I just joined today as well and am from Colorado. From springs actually.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

arse

I am moving to the Denver area in November. Any of you guys snowboard as well?

indian9990

You ever ride up north on 67? One of my favorites.
No i havent. I took 83 to Denver the other day. It was a great ride.

I am moving to the Denver area in November. Any of you guys snowboard as well?
Nice! Welcome to Denver! I don't snowboard. I'm going to try and learn this season! My roommates pretty into it though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

DakinechicK

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii to all you CO people! :cheer:

I live up in Westminster. And, whoever asked about snowboarding... I do. It's my life. I am more of a park rider than anything though. Maybe I'll see you all around at some point.

Fizzi6ergal

Welcome from Orygun! :). I've been through Pueblo about 5 years ago, does that count? What is the average price for snowboarding in Colorado? I snowboard, but the prices here in Oregon are so damn high for a decent resort. For a day pass here at Mt Bachelor, I think it's up to like $75 now or something ridiculous now-a-days. They had this awesome deal for the young adults of like $350 for a season pass, but once you pass that 23 age, damn they rape you without any lube! It jumps up to $1200 for a season pass. My poor snowboard has been sitting in my garage in its bag for about 3 years now :-(.

arse

I plan on picking up the vail local pass for a bit under 600. It's certainly not cheap, but I know I'll get my monies worth ;)

When I get there in November ill be pming you guys that shred! I pan to mainly ride abasin vail Breckinridge and keystone.

Kaizen

I've been using the Rocky Mountain Super Pass for the past three years, but now that I don't get the student discount I'm going to switch to the Epic Pass.

And for Fizzy, the RMSP is $500 and the Epic is $700, both are good but the Epic has more mountains on it.