Motorcycle Pictures... Post All Your Pics Here

0150r

Nice pics Jon, where is that lovely stretch of road? I'd love to get a few shots of me going through there. I would end up going pretty darn slow through there so it wouldn't look as cool as yours, but I could at least get some nice pictures of me riding that aren't shot with my gopro.. I only have one friend who even thinks of himself as a photographer. He thinks he is because he bought an intro level DSLR, sets it on auto, and then edits the photos with instagram...lol. Is the guy from that site out there a lot?

Someone told me that the first picture makes me look like a lost Power Ranger :(

Attachments

Last edited:

JonKerr

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

0150r

Here's when I was loading up Marthy's maps into the JB Pro...

My 2012 FZ6R (no longer have the ZX-6R mirrors or Yamaha double bubble on it):

Roommates 2012 R6, my 2012 FZ6R, and my 2008 Ninja 250R:

Attachments

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

leprecaun jon

ESTABLISHED RESIDENT
Elite Member
Last edited:

0150r

Looking good! If I did collect $20.00 per map from the beginning, I think I would have a nice FZ1 park in my garage all paid off by now... LOL Poor and famous... LOL:D
Better to be poor and famous or rich and infamous? Wouldn't have been a bad idea to charge a few bucks for the maps.. I honestly haven't had a chance to try them out yet :( I loaded them up before I got the exhaust and haven't changed from the map TBR put on there. I was going to last night, but wanted to get out before the sun set. I really want to try out the touring rev B map and see how much I can push the MPG's. I used to get around 50mpg without the JBPro/exhaust, with them I'm getting 41mpg. To be fair though, I'm driving in the 75-85mph San Diego traffic.

buzzbomb

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

CrazyCawi

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE IT BRO! Btw where did you get the CF take edge shields thats twisted sick I love em!

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member
Last edited:

alh081

took her to work today and took a photo w/ a P&S camera we had there.

6R Blackout

Here are two of the latest of my photosImageUploadedByTapatalk1343519183.989991.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1343519204.480775.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 6R Blacout

txjames

Elite Member

alh081

im loving all the white ones!!

bigddy263

nice shots 150r!