Motorcycle clubs?

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

cavcuz05

I just finished seasons 1 and 2 and have season 3 on my hardrive...season 4 should start filming here soon

JonKerr

Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

bigguybbr

But we gave them so much crap about being the Wild Hogs! 4 Harley guys in their mid to late 50's riding and camping for 2 weeks. It was perfect. :thumbup:

That is too funny! No one in my family rides a bike, but my fiancée's family are a bunch of harley folks. They only give me mild amounts of guff about being a rice burner, and I only give them mile guff about having to ride down the road with an oil can in hand to keep it topped off.

Back to clubs, I don't belong to one, but I am a member of a local sport bike forum (bandofriders.net or BORN). Good place to catch up with local people for rides, events and socializing. I ended up finding a bunch of people within a mile or two of my house that ride, which was pretty awesome.

I am a 'Patched' member of the San Antonio Chapter of Twisted Riderz MC. We were actually just blessed to be an MC by the ones who run South Texas (not going to mention names). We are a non-profit looking to have a family oriented club of motorcycle entusiasts. We have fundraisers for charity, toys4tots, etc. Currently we are only about 12 members, but always looking for more members. I have been lucky to find a Club that is honest and very respectful toward others, but there are a lot out there that just don't give a *uck about anything and ruin it for most other MCs.

Last edited:

Detrich

A couple of us here- BJ, Flying Minno, Flying Banana, and myself- attend SCAR rides routinely... SCAR stands for SoCal Asian Riders. But, our group is ethnically diverse and all safe riders are welcome. Safety, gear, and safe riding are always the #1 top priority.

www.socalasianriders.com

MikeN02

Here in FL, there are a lot of MC clubs that are your typical squid (lowered bike, extended swing-arm, hayabusa, CHROME... MORE CHROME, Patches, Vests, Sunglasses) You name it. I'm not going to list them but there are about 3 - 4 that I know of.

I don't belong in any "club" but I ride with the Central FL R6-Forum members a lot, and we welcome anyone to ride with us as long as they're responsible, aren't stupid and don't create any drama. We took a trip to St. Pete yesterday to meet up with the other 2 members of the R6-Forum, had lunch, laughed, and took pictures.

Some of the guys want to make R6-Forum vinyls and have it on the helmets. I still wouldn't really call it a club or gang but just the origin of how we all met.

bjs045

Here in FL, there are a lot of MC clubs that are your typical squid (lowered bike, extended swing-arm, hayabusa, CHROME... MORE CHROME, Patches, Vests, Sunglasses) You name it. I'm not going to list them but there are about 3 - 4 that I know of.

I don't belong in any "club" but I ride with the Central FL R6-Forum members a lot, and we welcome anyone to ride with us as long as they're responsible, aren't stupid and don't create any drama. We took a trip to St. Pete yesterday to meet up with the other 2 members of the R6-Forum, had lunch, laughed, and took pictures.

Some of the guys want to make R6-Forum vinyls and have it on the helmets. I still wouldn't really call it a club or gang but just the origin of how we all met.
Sounds like a nice Riders Group. :thumbup:

Chaphil3

That show was pretty good. I just watched an episode at work lol. Might be hooked

JonKerr

Elite Member
There's a Twisted Riderz chapter out here. They actually approached me at one time. I've ridden with them a couple of times. The only issue I've had with them is a few of their members who are a little higher up actually give people a hard time for riding in full gear and promote "Riding Free" they're the kind of guys who'd be riding without a helmet if it wasn't illegal. In fact they blamed the death of a local rider on the fact he was wearing full leathers saying they made him overconfident and careless. :eek: Again, not saying ALL of the TR guys are that way, but the most outspoken ones in the local chapter are. Kind of puts a bad taste in the mouth.
That is very unfortunate. But like I said, there are people everywhere that give MCs a bad name. Our chapter is all about safety first. And we do wear gear (Helmets, even though there isn't a helmet law, gloves, boots, etc.)

Edit: We just had a meeting with the National leadership, they are addressing 'Issues' with the San Diego chapter. So it is known and being taken care of out there. :)

Last edited:

Midnightroadie04

Elite Member