Marthy Exhaust Group

I think anyone who has any idea who you are is pissed off for you. You do us a great service, you're a stand up guy, and like you said, you're making almost no profit off these exhausts.

Want to post his name, address, phone number, and a list of his fears? I'm sure we can take care of the rest :spank:

Agree with mistaht. If he screwed you if the headers he may do it again with somebody from the forum that is selling a part or a service.

It's fair to let everybody know who is the crook.

You gave him reasonable time to respond and he ignored you. BAD BUSINESS. :spank:

to be honest, i was quite surprised when you didn't require a core fee back when I bought my kit from you. My motto over the internet is trust no one because as soon as you let your guard up someone takes advantage of you, i have learned many lessons over the years on car, truck and motorcycle forums. especially with offering a service like this for a bike that doesn't have parts all over the internet which makes parts a little more expensive.
Sorry man, hopefully its just a emergency and they will get back with you. was it a forum member or did they find your website?

Back