Keep these in mind when "Trying" to get rid of chicken strips

efforex

I'm more than happy to help. Wish I could this weekend but I'm having some injections done tomorrow in my neck and won't be able to ride this weekend. Maybe the next weekend? PM me if you're interested so we can set it up.

Not that my form is perfect, but this is a head on shot.
I def let you know next weekend might work im trying to figure out some pants i cant stand wearing levi's anymore while riding haha i found some icon ankle high boots for the time being for 40 bucks. Beats my skate shoes hehe

0150r

Check out Cycle Gear. They have a huge selection of pants. Leather, textile, and over pants. They also offer 10% off with your MSF card (can only use it once though).

buzzbomb

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member
Last edited:

JonKerr

Elite Member

efforex

The other thing I want to work on, you can't really see in this picture. I think I need to try to get my shoulders rotated slightly, need to pull the inside shoulder back a little and outside shoulder forward a bit. It'll help me keep the upper body aligned with the lower body better I think and keep my outside arm a bit more relaxed.
I am free this saturday all day if you would like to meet up and ride ([email protected]) can email me for my number or just a meet up spot dont matter to me. I picked up the boots so i have boots jacket gloves helmet and some levi'. Let me know.

buzzbomb

Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

efforex

Basically if i move over more, my legs spread more and it just makes thing feel funky. One cheek is plenty.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
I have noticed i can't lock my leg if i don't scoot all the way back so that my lower back is touches the rear seat. If i sit normally while trying to hang off its funky i can get locked onto the tank and i end up hanging off way to far to get my leg to lock against the tank so by moving back 6 inches or so it allows me to lock my leg against the tank while only keeping one check off and not most of my butt-ox

buzzbomb

Elite Member

SpawnXX

Premium Member
I love my chicken strips. I ride for fun not to impress anyone else.

efforex

I love my chicken strips. I ride for fun not to impress anyone else.
I dont have a problem with mine either just my way of fun is speed while turning :D :Sport::mikebike:

efforex

I ride to get chicks!

(I actually don't; I'm married. I ride because driving is painfully boring.)

Haha I am married as well

Why did i have to get the bike after i tied the knot. lol :justkidding:

buzzbomb

Elite Member

Detrich

Get a pair or leather riding pants with knee armor & pucks and you'll be good to go...

buzzbomb

Elite Member

efforex

Yeah, I seriously need some. Or I feel like I do, anyway. That amounts to the same thing. I'm hoping to maybe pull it off with my next tax return.
what size do you wear i can get some leather pants for 60-80 bucks here in san diego at a place they have some on closeout

buzzbomb

Elite Member