it sucks when...

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Heineken

Elite Member

ry-mac75

A couple of months ago I was heading to the cashier at Home Depot with a 5500W generator when I realized that I rode there.... That was a Kodak moment for sure, rode home then drove the truck back to pick the generator up:))
Ha - don't you hate that? Or when you're out and about, pass something like a beer store and think... Oh good - I'll just pick up a 2-4 for tonight and... awwwww crap!

Heineken

Elite Member

Funkmaxtor

I keep a mesh net over my back seat just for that reason. I've carried pieces of plexy glass, groceries, screens for screen printing. Best $8 I've spent on my bike!

JnT4Life

You see in my case that isn't a problem , I have a total 99 liters of storage in my three Givi cases... :))
Yeah but won't it will leak out before you get it home? :p

Insure Gal

(I like this thread!)

It sux when....

-You get to Timmy Ho's:canada: after a ride and realize you only brought your debit card.:mad: (Why do they only take cash -sheesh... in this day and age :mad:)

-You start riding on a realy warm day and the weather turns to crap.

-cager infront of you thinks it's ok to through his Tim's cup or Rotten Ronnies bag out the window as his driving.

- You have a office with a realy big picture window and have to work on a
25+ degree day so you are stuck watching all of the bikes drive by.:(

JnT4Life

you realize you're doing 73 in a 55 at the same time the cop does. :eek:

Krappy

You are cruising down the road and a bird flies in front of you and you flinch. Then he turns around to fly back, and he hits you in the shoulder.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

JonKerr

Elite Member

wykon

This thread is great!!!

-You have a wasp fly into your helmet and see it crawling around, then on your face and then start stinging your cheek. All the time trying to pull over when the person riding behind you (dad) does not realize you need to get over NOW and get the damn helmet off!

-You decide to take the bike to work (90 miles away) and at the end of the day have dense fog thinking that it will thin when you hit higher elevations, only to find a near monsoon rain with more than two inches of water on the highway.

-You are looking at scenery and on a corner both you and the other bike coming at you both cross the center line.

-You see how fast you can get going down a hill and up the next only to find and 8 point buck waiting for you on the top.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Uno979

Thuper Moderator
Premium Member

MrGti

-You break your first toe next to the big toe on your left foot on Friday. You have the day off on Saterday and it hurts to bad to but your boots on and go for a ride.

-You drive you car to work on a nice morning because the weather man said 100% chance of t-sorms for the ride home and it never rains or even gets cloudy. I have a 40 mile ride each way to work.

It sucks when your bike is just sitting in your garage cause, you have to wait for all the correct paperwork to ride............almost two months now! Not to mention the Auto Tuner waiting to get installed!